Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Metrolink is really poor on match days… making it free would just add more customers and expose the complete inadequacy of the infrastructure even more. The service is okay on none matchdays but there’s no pretending that Metrolink have any sort of service offering on matchdays. It’s a shambles.
Not at old Trafford it isn't. Think it has 4 local stops and trams queuing at full time waiting. We have the one stop and no trams for twenty minutes then they send a single along..

Car parking is being sold match by match, no season tickets even for disabled blue badge supporters. My guess is we will be losing at least one car park to development before the end of the season or getting ready to share match day parking with the arena so getting the arguments out of the way in the season of mass deferred season cards.

You are joking. To describe the Glasgow Subway as a ‘network’ is stretching credibility. It is a short loop around the City Centre with very limited capacity and toy trains.

The only football ground directly linked by the subway is Ibrox. The queues after a match are horrendous especially for visiting supporters who are held back in the stadium to let the knuckledraggers get away.

i don’t agree with that. Without our core support the grounds half empty - champions league nights are prove that

other then United or Liverpool every club needs its core support
I don’t do CL matches because I rely on Metrostink to get to the Etihad. I am luck to get home on the same day I left if I go to an 8pm game, frankly it is not worth the hassle.

will never understand why we are not building the new north stand extension, there are so many ways to fill the ground, why can't we be the 1st club to actually give a proper away allocation has opposed to the pitiful 2700 odd we give, giving 6000 would go along way to help filling any extension, over 50% of premiership clubs would easily fill 6000 seats, and help the atmosphere considerably.

will never understand why we are not building the new north stand extension, there are so many ways to fill the ground, why can't we be the 1st club to actually give a proper away allocation has opposed to the pitiful 2700 odd we give, giving 6000 would go along way to help filling any extension, over 50% of premiership clubs would easily fill 6000 seats, and help the atmosphere considerably.
Not sure we would, the returned away blocks are the best chance for match day tickets . Must be at around half the games the whole level 3 away section is returned.
As I’ve said think we’ll extend after the arena is finished, and we’ll sell it out for most Saturday and Sunday games ( doesnt mean there won’t be empty s/c seats and that’s okay if there are more match day anyway. ) , probably not midweeks unless its liverpool a derby, or c/ l knockout game . But that fine too.

V
Car parking is being sold match by match, no season tickets even for disabled blue badge supporters. My guess is we will be losing at least one car park to development before the end of the season or getting ready to share match day parking with the arena so getting the arguments out of the way in the season of mass deferred season cards.
Also why give people 6? Free parks a season when you can bung the car park tickets up by £60 a season on the sly :+(

Metrolink is really poor on match days… making it free would just add more customers and expose the complete inadequacy of the infrastructure even more. The service is okay on none matchdays but there’s no pretending that Metrolink have any sort of service offering on matchdays. It’s a shambles.
Never really understood why they don’t just put extra trams on on match days. Surely it’s not that complicated to arrange.

Blackburn and Wigan do that, or did it it the premier league, most teams don't fill them, we only took 1,900 to Wigan once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.