Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

What has the season has not got started to do with anything?

People come to the stadium and surrounding area every day of the year, not just on match day.

The stadium and area are a advert for the club and at this time not a good one.

I understand there will be major changes in the coming years but as said before, why can't the area be cleaned and kept tidy and well maintained?
It’s very shabby keeps, its like the stewards some of them look like they’ve not washed for weeks,the people behind the bar are clueless a bit of professionalism please khaldoon.

It’s very shabby keeps, its like the stewards some of them look like they’ve not washed for weeks,the people behind the bar are clueless a bit of professionalism please khaldoon.
Exactly , football if we like it or not has moved on. Once we paid a few quid to get in, if the place was untidy, scruffy, your half time bovril was luke warm so what, it was part of the experience.

Now tickets are expensive, the clientele very different . The general condition of the stadium and surrounds are poor for a club of our standing, the service as you said is second rate for what you have to pay.

City have done some wonderful things for us but I have to say the stadium could and should be looking a lot smarter.

If we’re serious about being world-class then let’s face it we need a better stadium. Real Madrid are doing it. The new Bernabéu will piss on Tottenham’s ground. Would love to see the Etihad transformed likewise and we can afford it so why not? Why doesn’t anybody ask the club/Khaldoon to do it or ask what the plan is?

If we’re serious about being world-class then let’s face it we need a better stadium. Real Madrid are doing it. The new Bernabéu will piss on Tottenham’s ground. Would love to see the Etihad transformed likewise and we can afford it so why not? Why doesn’t anybody ask the club/Khaldoon to do it or ask what the plan is?
Build it and they will come. Then leave early.

Exactly , football if we like it or not has moved on. Once we paid a few quid to get in, if the place was untidy, scruffy, your half time bovril was luke warm so what, it was part of the experience.

Now tickets are expensive, the clientele very different . The general condition of the stadium and surrounds are poor for a club of our standing, the service as you said is second rate for what you have to pay.

City have done some wonderful things for us but I have to say the stadium could and should be looking a lot smarter.
Top post mate

Does the upkeep of the canal have anything to do with City ? Surely that‘s for the MCC to maintain .
Just a remark about its state of repair mate. It is nothing at all to do with the Club it is the responsibility of the Canals & River Trust, who I suspect are struggling for funds.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.