Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEMBLEY76 said:
Yes that was actually only 10 goals and we scored 3 of them in one game v Fulham !
That season was a tipping point for some fans,the football was dire and we went from !ew Years Day to the following Agust between home goals !
When the Rags beat us with a tranny penalty and blue moon was being sung pre kick off I remember saying to my daughter what would this club be like with some major financial investment ? Well now we know,it just felt like on the day like a premonition now but against the Rags the love for City that day was overwhelming and made me feel proud to be a Blue,through thick and thinner.

Twas ten 'cos I promised a mate that I would sponsor him on a walk for £2 per home goal and it stung me for £20. I got off lightly.

Barcelona either to expand Nou Camp to 105k or build a new stadium of that capacity

Is JRB's new camera knackered,or are the contractors at the Campus on strike,or has the whip-round for the large orange box for him to stand on whilst peering over the fence not materialised.Like many on here who are house bound,we live for his up-dates.

wahablue said:
Is JRB's new camera knackered,or are the contractors at the Campus on strike,or has the whip-round for the large orange box for him to stand on whilst peering over the fence not materialised.Like many on here who are house bound,we live for his up-dates.

Camera is fine.

Going to do another set of pictures before Christmas.

Though I'd leave it a few weeks as I've taken quite a few updates in a short space of time. Probably next Sunday.(22nd)

Marvin said:
Barcelona either to expand Nou Camp to 105k or build a new stadium of that capacity

And as I posted in the transfer forum.......if they relocate,a 105,000 all seater ain't gonna come cheap......wembley cost £800 million..........they will need money ;-)

SPIDERBOY said:
Marvin said:

And as I posted in the transfer forum.......if they relocate,a 105,000 all seater ain't gonna come cheap......wembley cost £800 million..........they will need money ;-)

more than half the wembley costs were for the land and demolition of the old ground.
land in spain is cheap....still looking at the thick end of 400million

pirate said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Marvin said:

more than half the wembley costs were for the land and demolition of the old ground.
land in spain is cheap....still looking at the thick end of 400million

It was built on the same land.

Neville Kneville said:
Marvin said:

Just been on their fans' forum & it's full of people complaining they can't even get near to selling out 90k most of the time & worrying about Real Madrid fans taking the piss out of their empty seats.

Don't know if what I'm feeling is a form of deja vu, or 'whoosh' because I've fallen for an obvious piss-take.

I suspect its 'fans are the same everywhere'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.