Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=297122" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=297122</a>

Cancel the expansion plans. Some scouse twat has circled some empty seats from the other night. Until they are filled, we're not allowed any extra capacity.

KpxSte said:
Cancel the expansion plans. Some scouse twat has circled some empty seats from the other night. Until they are filled, we're not allowed any extra capacity.

The media are getting desperate. I noticed loads of empty seats at the Emirates over the weekend yet Arsenal always sell out
and have a waiting list for season tickets. They don't get the same abuse that we do though since the media don't view them as
"usurpers". Screw the lot of them. We'll expand when we want and by as much as we want.

I may have this wrong but if we have over 5000 deposit paid on the waiting list now then surely we will have to build both ends at the same time. Reason being 1 this doesn't take into account away fan's or 2 people moving from tier 2 when the executive seats are fully implemented for the better corporate experience.

Even my wife has started to notice the Anti City bias and she is not really a footy fan.
They are desperate twunts just ignore em.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:06 pm --<br /><br />Even my wife has started to notice the Anti City bias and she is not really a footy fan.
They are desperate twunts just ignore em.

mostonbluemark said:
Just drove past the Campus and the tubular type cladding is going on at the Alan Turing Way/Ashton New Rd site. Looks pretty good too.

Yeah seen it today, could'nt believe it was silver though, silver light gey in east manchester...fuck sake...i've never heard anyone in the history of the velodrome say it looked bonny..thats silver/gey.....you'd have thought with the velodrome earmarked for a make-over and folk not liking the concrete bauhaus stadium aesthetic ....someone may have mentioned it to the architects....'kin silver, looks like the inside of a peugot 205. Grey road, grey sky...silver claddy...looks well shit.

travelman said:
I may have this wrong but if we have over 5000 deposit paid on the waiting list now then surely we will have to build both ends at the same time. Reason being 1 this doesn't take into account away fan's or 2 people moving from tier 2 when the executive seats are fully implemented for the better cor
porate experience.

Er ... aren't the 5,000+ on t'waiting list simply going to be blue members who pay game by game . So , are we really short on capacity

City & Blue Brazil said:
travelman said:
I may have this wrong but if we have over 5000 deposit paid on the waiting list now then surely we will have to build both ends at the same time. Reason being 1 this doesn't take into account away fan's or 2 people moving from tier 2 when the executive seats are fully implemented for the better cor
porate experience.

Er ... aren't the 5,000+ on t'waiting list simply going to be blue members who pay game by game . So , are we really short on capacity
Some will be. You have a point. But I think if we carry on playing the football we are, we could fill any ground

Digging has started on the south end testing and so forth, and half of the bridge has need delivered, so that'll be up soon.

Went to the expansion exhibit before Chelsea game, the guy working there seemed adament that only south stand being done initially, and you would think he would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.