EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree the Leave campaign is very poorly constructed, however the immigration card is stronger than some may choose to acknowledge. If you were in a battle such as this, would you not play your strongest card at every opportunity, a bit like the Remain campaign keep wanting to talk ablout the economy.... ally's fair in live and war!

So this whole thing has now turned into a 'battle'? No clear, concise info for the general public but lots of bluster and counter bluster in order to points score, further muddying the waters for the undecided. The whole thing is turning into a farce, the country is being divided, fear is the the main selling point.

So this whole thing has now turned into a 'battle'? No clear, concise info for the general public but lots of bluster and counter bluster in order to points score, further muddying the waters for the undecided. The whole thing is turning into a farce, the country is being divided, fear is the the main selling point.

No. The campaigns started that way and continue doing so!

Always been a battle from day one has it not? But I do agree with your points on muddying the water on the undecided, I would ask who initiated the fear campaign..... The remainers with all their forecasts about civil unrest, massive household deficits and our ability not to cope or the Leavers with the immigration fears...? Which came first? And never forget the old adage, you have to fight fire with fire!

When the leavers turn up the vitriol to this extent then it strikes me they know they've lost. They're already talking post referendum revenge which means they know which way the wind is blowing.

It is possible the polls could be wrong, but they are beginning to look consistently in favour of remain.

The leaver campaign is a shambles, the constant playing of the immigration card, which they reckon is the strongest one they've got, looks increasingly like the only one they've got.

Yes they are desperate but the Brexiters will pull in a lot of votes, especially from the daytime TV watchers who think Somalia is a EU Member State!

Yes they are desperate but the Brexiters will pull in a lot of votes, especially from the daytime TV watchers who think Somalia is a EU Member State!
.... it is isn't it.... Ever walked down Seven Sisters Road North London?

BTW that's Tottenham away for those that need prompting.... And there is an element irony to the original post here, for those that may be offended!

As long as we leave don't care what tactics are used.
That's my biggest fear, scorched earth policy and ready to destroy people's lives to get an outcome that is rabidly desired. Basically when people are prepared to sink to any depth to win that is when they have lost!

I know that, if the only consequence that matters iis the outcome of the referendum your point is correct and valid. However, like too many of your previous points, this point is futile. You know precisely what was being said here.... still if you're happy to go and shove your head down the dunny and choose not to see the bigger picture that IS developing, then fair play to you!
What was being said the way I read it is we've lost the argument but if we get within 5% we will claim victory even though we lost.
I never liked it 15 years ago when only losing by one to the rags was seen by some as a moral victory . Defeat is defeat

That's my biggest fear, scorched earth policy and ready to destroy people's lives to get an outcome that is rabidly desired. Basically when people are prepared to sink to any depth to win that is when they have lost!

Peoples lives are being slowly destroyed by staying in.

When the leavers turn up the vitriol to this extent then it strikes me they know they've lost. They're already talking post referendum revenge which means they know which way the wind is blowing.

It is possible the polls could be wrong, but they are beginning to look consistently in favour of remain.

The leaver campaign is a shambles, the constant playing of the immigration card, which they reckon is the strongest one they've got, looks increasingly like the only one they've got.
Starting to behave like the very people who they look down their noses at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.