EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else who should have the right to vote denied them? So far that's anyone out of the country, the weak-minded and those who listen to people on a football forum.

Oh there's loads;
full kit wankers, Audi drivers, anyone who shops in the tragic centre, anyone who's ever been 'in the jungle' or the big brother house, rags, people who hang dog shit bags off trees, barbecuers, scousers,anyone who starts a sentence with OMG or talks like that at the end of every sentence,the list is endless...

He's somewhere in the UAE i think.
Personally i don't think it makes any difference where people live
It doesn't if they're Brits with inevitable family still over here, or like in @EalingBlue2s case; has children who are British who may return to the UK one day, he might even come back himself..... Unless we exit the EU! ;)
There seems to be a few posters with a hardon for @EalingBlue2 and have used his location as a stick to beat him with.

Most inners don't care about immigration or sovereignty, as they're mostly doley layabouts too stoned to be arsed.
The left wing press threatening armageddon for the economy are saying so because hardly anyone reads their publications.

Just to balance things up a bit.
Crock unless that is pure sarcasm - I think you will find that the almost certainly in votes in exit polls will be higher based on education and wealth. There may be some guilt of elitism and being out of touch but laziness and education standards won't be a Remain characteristic.

I must admit BM is interesting as amongst the people I mix with professionally and with my mix of friends back home I just don't know or speak to many brexiters (other than a few elderly relatives and parents friends) so I have learnt a lot about what drives the thinking .

I always reckoned that sober heads would prevail just but my bet which I made a decent investment on was on remain getting 40-44.99% which was $28 and therefore a huge price. Don't really want to win it

True, but veiled threats of what they're going to do, including how employee jobs will be at risk, should the decision go against them, will influence many.
If you have family and kids and commitments it is a chance some people will not take, in some people's view that is cowardice and in others it is called looking after those dear to you

Most inners don't care about immigration or sovereignty, as they're mostly doley layabouts too stoned to be arsed.
The left wing press threatening armageddon for the economy are saying so because hardly anyone reads their publications.

Just to balance things up a bit.

Not really balancing things up. Dolers as you put them tend to be outers as they view migration as a cause of unemployment.

Just because right wing racists back BREXIT doesn't mean that the majority are right wing racists

It's like saying right wing racists drink tea so everyone who drinks tea hates foreigners...like I said...absolute nonsense

Who said anything about racists?

A number of reasons for people not to like immigration and migration.

Oh there's loads;
full kit wankers, Audi drivers, anyone who shops in the tragic centre, anyone who's ever been 'in the jungle' or the big brother house, rags, people who hang dog shit bags off trees, barbecuers, scousers,anyone who starts a sentence with OMG or talks like that at the end of every sentence,the list is endless...

Good list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.