Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second time the prick has turned us down. I sincerely hope even if he matures into Gazza and Messi rolled into one he never gets another chance!

Mods can we lock this thread and pretend it never happened, only to be unlocked when we've signed Pogba, Messi and Jo.

We can all have a great fucking laugh then.

Micah loves the club, highly doubt he would advise any player not to sign for us. He's a blue.

The fact he played for us doesn't make him a 'Blue'. He's on his second club now for one. I doubt he'd be belling one of his 'top rated' team mates to fuckoff. Why would he?

So what? A player changes his mind and doesn't sign for us. If he wants to stay at, what is at best, a mid table club rather than the propsect of playing champions league and challenging for domestic awards, etc, then I really don't think that is the mindset of a player that deserves to be playing for us.

FFS, it's not like Messi has turned us down.

In 20 years when he's doing phone in reports on BRMB we'll still be behind our club.

Signing average players for the sake of "Homegrown" is not the way to go. I don't mind the premiums for guys like Sterling because they have massive potential and are already performing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.