Falcao & Cavani - Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When your strikeforce consists of Aguero, Tevez and Dzeko.... I'm sorry but you ZERO right to complain about your strikers... That's literally one of, if not THE best strikeforce in football.

Your problem is in your midfield. It's hard to pinpoint who, or how, because on paper your mid is very strong... but on paper doesnt mean shit as we can see.

It's either the system isnt working as well as it should, or the players in the midfield just can't gel.

BUT, if I was running the show in City, Id be dissecting the midfield under an atomic microscope and figuring out what's wrong...

Cuz a strikeforce like that, sure as hell can't be the issue.

Or, if it's a target man you're after... our Pazzini has 15 league goals this season. I'll gladly swap Aguero for him bahahahahahaha

ACMilan said:
When your strikeforce consists of Aguero, Tevez and Dzeko.... I'm sorry but you ZERO right to complain about your strikers... That's literally one of, if not THE best strikeforce in football.

Your problem is in your midfield. It's hard to pinpoint who, or how, because on paper your mid is very strong... but on paper doesnt mean shit as we can see.

It's either the system isnt working as well as it should, or the players in the midfield just can't gel.

BUT, if I was running the show in City, Id be dissecting the midfield under an atomic microscope and figuring out what's wrong...

Or, if it's a target man you're after... our Pazzini has 15 league goals this season. I'll gladly swap Aguero for him bahahahahahaha
On paper we have some of the best strikers in football.

In reality, they're not.

Creating chances isn't our problem, finishing said chances is.

When I watch a City game, what I notice most of all this season is the lack of opportunity INSIDE the box... seems like too many shots and chances are coming from too far out, you're finding it difficult to penetrate the box.

Im wondering if, due to tactics, it's because you guys seem to hold up ply far too long... guys like Nasri, who I admire, seems to stop play allowing defenders to crowd the box.

ACMilan said:
When I watch a City game, what I notice most of all this season is the lack of opportunity INSIDE the box... seems like too many shots and chances are coming from too far out, you're finding it difficult to penetrate the box.

Im wondering if, due to tactics, it's because you guys seem to hold up ply far too long... guys like Nasri, who I admire, seems to stop play allowing defenders to crowd the box.
It's the lack of shooting in general that costs us.

ACMilan said:

i would give my left nut if we had 1 shot from outside the box. we never ever ever ever shoot. please just fuckin shoot.

mcfc2607 said:
ACMilan said:

i would give my left nut if we had 1 shot from outside the box. we never ever ever ever shoot. please just fuckin shoot.

I agree. Remember Yakubu, anywhere near goal and he would take the net out. Somebody in that ilk would be great.

ACMilan said:

I totally agree. We find the defence packed all the time. Yet when you see goals of other games highlighted strikers have room to spare.

ACMilan said:

We play pedestrian, slow, tippy tappy football with zero pace, width and urgency. By the time we get anywhere near the box the opposition have fully recovered their shape and can just stand there making it impossible to breakdown. We need width, proper width not just using the fullbacks. Width will drag defenders out of position and leave gaps making it easy to silva and nasri to get into space and do something creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.