Favourite lines from Viz

Roger's Profanisaurus;

Humber Bridge 1. n.
Suspended estuary crossing which connects Grimsby to Hull
2. The thing on a lady which links the fishy bit to the shitty bit.
The taint,tinter,carse

Rusty Zip n.
An improperly wiped buttock cleft, where the shit has been spread about and left to dry out. Robert smith's mouth

I would have added
'Walter Weaver and his Band of Beavers' but don't want the thread to get pulled

idahoblues said:
Roger's Profanisaurus;

Rusty Zip n.
An improperly wiped buttock cleft, where the shit has been spread about and left to dry out. Robert smith's mouth

Ive just cried laughing.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
johnny on the spot said:
AhcUPqLCIAA6-Ml.jpg

Rude Kid, genius, my fav of his was "piss up a rope fuckstick"
Beat me to it. Framed on the wall.

Mrs Brady mentioning her ' back passage'. 8 ace, strange how any mention of monetary value always adds up to £1.49.

On a side note, the issue showing the 'Thieving gypsy bastards' resulted in a court case being brought by the leader of a ' gypsy clan' who was later found to have a record for theft and handling stolen goods.......classic

kippaxblue76 said:
Sid the sexist,,,"ow pet can you drive ? "yes" "well back onto this then"
And
Do you like chicken?
We'll suck on this, it's foul

Best name for a character was Jump Jet Fanny and her Hawker Siddely Twat

Impressed by their TV advertising campaign that they ‘don’t make cereals for anyone else’ I purchased a packet of Kellogg’s Cornflakes. Imagine my dismay when, two days later, I discovered my neighbour has a packet also.

Love Viz. Along with Private Eye, the only UK publication I still subscribe to and get sent over.

Used to have them all from about 1985 onwards. That comic shop on Hanging Ditch was the only place you could get it back then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.