Fernandinho (continued)

Re: Fernandinho

Kippax Street 1880 said:
sam-caddick said:
bluethai said:
We'll be fucked if this guy injured, all of our back up CMs are just shit though.

Isn't he one yellow away from being suspended in the CL? I'm dreading him being booked against Barca at home.

We desperately need decent back up for him.

Yellows get wiped after the group stages I believe.

nay you're wrong, i'm afraid yellows are totted up all the way through the comp, 1 match bans at 3rd, 5th, 7th (and so on) yellow cards. Ya Ya got a suspension for the 6th group game by getting a 3rd yellow so he would be free for Barca, whether the intent was there or not is another matter.... ;)

One of the few positives for us today. As everybody says it would a travesty if this boy were to get injured.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt_H0z6CxLc[/youtube]
Not sure if this has been posted but what a player he is!

He was absolutely readymade for our team but also the premier league. Same with Negredo.

Had my doubts about him when we signed him and for the price as well,but what a fantastic player he is and has been so far for us,my only concern is he seems to be playing in every game,would be worried if he picked up any sort of long term injury....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.