For those Blues that are no longer here

For my Dad who passed away in Jan 2011 mad city fan who,s ashes are nicely placed under the tree to the right of Malcolm Allison stone so if anyone is going that way before the game please say hello for me as i don't get there much anymore thru living this side of the pond.

Luv yer Dad and i know you will be bouncing around in the big kippax in the sky come Sunday

i think i will start the sunday with a visit to my granddads grave.

at the first game at Maine Road, went in at 3/4 time

wish he could see us today

i must admit, a few times in the last month i have had a quick word with him so he could have a word with the big man upstairs

Oh stop it. I'll start welling up.

Anyway, my late Gran, died three years ago when we were just starting to fly, but at least she saw the takeover.

Served on the gunners in the war then used to cycle from Burnage with her Dad to see City one week and that lot the next. 40 years a nurse in the NHS, and had to look after the entire family. So she didn't get the chance to go back to see the blues but always asked him how the match had been. Gone but never forgotten. The next trophy's for you, Gran.x

A few of us will be visiting the cemetery pre-match on Sunday as we do at every last home game to see a friend of ours.

We shall raise a toast to him once more and hopefully better things to come later that afternoon.

You've missed a cracking ride Rob since you've gone, you've had loved it. See you Sunday.

I'm planning on going to my little brother(passed away aged 17, would be 21) and my papas(passed away aged 61 would be 66) grave this week(probs Friday).

Not a day goes past when I don't think about them.

Thanks for making me a blue Papa.

If you lot are adding Rush videos I'll add.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM0-ZU8njdo[/youtube]

For Ricky, Knuckles Kenny and Gaz Mc. All went too soon
Who went through thick & thin. Can imagine them all in the Crown, Great Moor after the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.