Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it you don’t look at the Prem table often :-)

I know we are only a point behind them, but I'm talking over the next couple of season as well. Think they might spend big over the next window or 2 with new owners looking to make an impression, I'm just hoping we shop smart.

I know we are only a point behind them, but I'm talking over the next couple of season as well. Think they might spend big over the next window or 2 with new owners looking to make an impression, I'm just hoping we shop smart.
Huge game for you tomorrow night !!!
No doubt they will spend big.

I like Gabby to stay, but if he doesn't want want to stay in this club anymore in search for better playing time and be the main man playing more minutes then there's nothing we can do about it.

Let him go, we don't want unhappy player in here because we force him to stay with us.

Im sure you have the next Pepe in your sights…. ; )

If Gabby goes it'll be the biggest bollock City have ever dropped.

I don't think so. I think he is likely to absolutely explode elsewhere but I don't think he will ever be first choice here. Shake hands and allow his career to take the next step. He's not going to be first choice striker and I think pep prefers others as wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.