Gareth Bale part 2.

Spurs are making some serious moves. If I we're a rag I'd be more concerned with finishing top 4, rather than winning the league after seeing the kind of squad Spurs are accumulating. Us, Chelski and Spurs are easily the strongest squads in the league, united just can't match the quality. I can see them getting into a real 4th place scrap with Arsenal and Liverpool this year. Good times.

skybluecelt1990 said:
Spurs are making some serious moves. If I we're a rag I'd be more concerned with finishing top 4, rather than winning the league after seeing the kind of squad Spurs are accumulating. Us, Chelski and Spurs are easily the strongest squads in the league, united just can't match the quality. I can see them getting into a real 4th place scrap with Arsenal and Liverpool this year. Good times.

if (please god happen!!) rvp gets injured then they are truly fucked, truly.

would be wonderful :)

SPIDERBOY said:
Sky sports italia are saying its €108 million,and coentrao is NOT part of the deal.

Fucking ridiculous money for a player, any fucking player but especially a player like Bale.

Levy is a fucking genius!

City should go for Di maria ASAP, cos city still needs him , he is only person who can be the game changer for any team, put 30m and and sealed it before Juventus, PSG and United get him.

If city loose Di Maria this time, then they will definitely will regret it for long period. As they regret about RVP last year.

luckyadeel78 said:
City should go for Di maria ASAP, cos city still needs him , he is only person who can be the game changer for any team, put 30m and and sealed it before Juventus, PSG and United get him.

If city loose Di Maria this time, then they will definitely will regret it for long period. As they regret about RVP last year.

Are you on the wind up?

alblue said:
luckyadeel78 said:

Are you on the wind up?

Nah just deluded and annoying in equal measure

SPIDERBOY said:
Sky sports italia are saying its €108 million,and coentrao is NOT part of the deal.
Where'd you read that Coentrao isn't part of the deal? All media I can see saying he is atm.

BibbyBlue85 said:
alblue said:
luckyadeel78 said:

Are you on the wind up?

Nah just deluded and annoying in equal measure

ha ha fair enough!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.