Gas & Electricity

I came across loads of batteries in the spare room , i havent had to buy any new ones actually , if you are going to tell people they are stupid whilst you dont need to worry then you are cruel, at least you got a like from the heartless bully boy
I did not call anyone stupid.
You are wasting your batteries when a low wattage led bulb would give you more light.
You are using a tv to light a room in an uninformed quest to save pennies?
Can you not see how idiotic that sounds?
Lighten up dear.

Bollocking the wife for over filling a kettle is fucking ridiculous, as is using torches to light your rooms. Batteries must cost far more than a low value led bulb.
It’s not bollocking it’s a fucking mindset, keep on wasting energy and you are literally burning money these days. If educating her in how to save energy and therefore money can only benefit in the long run, same as not running a tap when brushing your teeth when there’s no need.

Well, I knew it was coming, but, March this year, bag of smokeless coal £3.99 at most local places, now £7.99 at B and M and £5.99 at Aldi, don’t miss a trick do they, can’t see the justification in price doubling for uk coal, unless somebody knows different ?

Your attitude stinks. To advise people to change to leds is far more useful than anything you’ve come up with and your batteries are probably well out of date. You might enjoy calling everyone who doesn’t totally agree with you a **** but you can do one. Your house sounds like a trip hazard in every corner
I wasnt calling you anything , it wasnt aimed at you , ihave discussed my circumstances as everyone who is worrying has done ,i have not been telling people what to do

Do you need to worry about bills ?

I did not call anyone stupid.
You are wasting your batteries when a low wattage led bulb would give you more light.
You are using a tv to light a room in an uninformed quest to save pennies?
Can you not see how idiotic that sounds?
Lighten up dear.
Dont call me dear you patronising prick, do you think i have the money to spent for dismantling lighting and ceiling fans and put leds in? The tv is on anyway , my only company as it happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.