Gas & Electricity

Had my bill emailed through just now. I am £328 in credit. Madness
We had the hottest Summer we’ve ever had. Every bugger should be in credit after enjoying the outdoors all Summer and using fuck all at home.

I’m around £275 in credit myself and had my bills dropped to £16/month over the Winter.

We had the hottest Summer we’ve ever had. Every bugger should be in credit after enjoying the outdoors all Summer and using fuck all at home.

I’m around £275 in credit myself and had my bills dropped to £16/month over the Winter.
If your bill is estimated off your annual usage then that wouldn't make any difference surely? Hot summer or not, the heating doesn't normally get much usage during the summer. If it's a bad winter then that will make a difference.

Did this get sorted for you bud?

My 3rd one just went in today so that's the 7th, 9th & the 9th (my billing date is the 1st but don't know if that's relevant) so EDF are consistent so far.
Funny you asked today as it's still not come though. Spoke to them this morning and they tried to put in on the smart meter on 6th but it failed. They are trying to push it though but if they can't they are going to email me a voucher so I can take it to the post office and get it topped up there.

Can take up until the 15th though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.