Gas & Electricity

I am getting up in the warm then turning it off and getting back into bed , not heating the kitchen is a killer , it pulls all of the heat from the hallway and everytime the door is open the co!d floods in

Been out in the car , so warm, i might move in !

I've been getting the last few rides of the year in on the treader... 30 miles away from 4k for this year between holidays and golf which I'm pleased with. My daily ride is a couple of loops of mostly cycle path at around 32 miles in total...

Bloody Baltic today though, the coldest day so far this year

So just done my updated metre reading.

Dual fuel

47 days

My credit was £790

My bills came to £558

£232 left to play with

I currently pay £240 DD they now want at least £275

Scottish Power.

Anyone who thinks thete lovely little next egg of credit like mine will keep them safe think again these fuckers are hammering every single one of us

I tested my kettle heating up & then heating a pan of water on the hob

Kettle was 45p to fully boil
Hob was 37p
I now boil up & put into a big flask, I also switch off every socket in house when we go to bed apart from fridge & do the same when we go to work
Christmas lights to a minimum & heating now 1 hour in morning & 2 hours at night switching temperature down to 18 that is way enough to get by

Just because we have pre paid metres it shows you these supliers are still charging what they want

Also fixed rate means fuckall to these people everyone will end up paying more because these fuckers will charge you FACT

The £66 they give us doesn't pay for 4 days absalute joke

If people also thing because there on a fixed tariff you will still be charged more 100%

Not one of us know exactly what they are basing these rates, charges at its a fucking mess

I can manage for now but 100% my mum can't Absalutely no chance

Switching good luck with that also

My mate at work is laughing at me because he only pays £120 4 bedroom 4 family, he's got a shock coming when he ends up -£

People need to check emails or if they have the suppliers app & your account then keep checking your messages, please don't think these DD payments will stay the same, update your metre reading & submit see where it takes you after only 2 months I bet 80% see there in credit drop massively

I'm using about £7-8 a day on the pre-payment gas meter...about £50 a week. Winter last around 16 weeks, so...50 x 16 = a big number. Hurry up, Spring.

Dual fuel

47 days

My credit was £790

My bills came to £558

£232 left to play with

Scottish Power.

Anyone who thinks thete lovely little next egg of credit like mine will keep them safe think again these fuckers are hammering every single one of us

Hob was 37p
I now boil up & put into a big flask, I also switch off every socket in house when we go to bed apart from fridge & do the same when we go to work
Christmas lights to a minimum & heating now 1 hour in morning & 2 hours at night switching temperature down to 18 that is way enough to get by

Just because we have pre paid metres it shows you these supliers are still charging what they want

Also fixed rate means fuckall to these people everyone will end up paying more because these fuckers will charge you FACT

If people also thing because there on a fixed tariff you will still be charged more 100%

Not one of us know exactly what they are basing these rates, charges at its a fucking mess

My mate at work is laughing at me because he only pays £120 4 bedroom 4 family, he's got a shock coming when he ends up -£

People need to check emails or if they have the suppliers app & your account then keep checking your messages, please don't think these DD payments will stay the same, update your metre reading & submit see where it takes you after only 2 months I bet 80% see there in credit drop massively
45p to boil a kettle? That can’t be right. Is that not the hourly cost when it is on?

Dual fuel

47 days

My credit was £790

My bills came to £558

£232 left to play with

Scottish Power.

Hob was 37p

I think you need to do your kettle test again.

45p to boil a kettle? That can’t be right. Is that not the hourly cost when it is on?
Not lying, had no TV, lights, sockets, heating on & my smart metre during boiling moved 45p

True or not people need to be worried these cnts are taking the piss

All my lights are off now, candles, TV, fridge & Internet only on

All internal doors shut to try keep heat in & Christmas l8ghts only 6-8pm

Do another reading after 47 days & see whether trying hard not to use the heating & dave on lights what it actually costs

Just got a feeling no matter how hard you try & save the supliers will still charge you

Not lying, had no TV, lights, sockets, heating on & my smart metre during boiling moved 45p

True or not people need to be worried these cnts are taking the piss

All my lights are off now, candles, TV, fridge & Internet only on

All internal doors shut to try keep heat in & Christmas l8ghts only 6-8pm

Do another reading after 47 days & see whether trying hard not to use the heating & dave on lights what it actually costs

Just got a feeling no matter how hard you try & save the supliers will still charge you
Using this calculator I got 4p for two minutes boiling a kettle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.