General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
That’s a fair point. If Starmer had firmly shut it down the first time Sunak said it, nobody would be talking about it. As it is Sunak must have mentioned it 30 times before Starmer said it was garbage and everyone will now know Sunak was basically lying.

Not sure if I’m giving Starmer too much credit here but it could be seen as Starmer taking a tactical defeat in a small battle to give him strategic advantage in the overall war.
Tactical defeat. Heard it all now.

I have no idea how many people watch these, I don't and in my coffee shop this morning the election has been mentioned 2 or 3 times, not once has anyone mentioned any debate.Don't think they make the slightest difference unless somebody drops a big bollock.

...there is no money.
Agree but it's more than just spending and taxation decisions.

It's the competence (or lack of), the BS, the blatant corruption (Michelle Mone and Johnson's illegitimate daughter in the Lords) and the general morality of the individuals elevated to high office.

The tories of the Boris / Truss / Sunak era are the biggest pile of arse holes ever let lose to run our country.

They deserve annihilation. They really do.

I thought she wasn't in control, allowing Sunak to constantly talk over Starmer when it was his time to respond.

yep, and to keep the answers at 45 seconds max was just stupid.

starmer '' well in answer to the gentlemens question, my vision for the future and under a labour goverment we will set out to ... ''

(Presenter) 'Thankyou thankyou. please. thankyou. Rishi Sunak your response please''

Social media wanted Clinton, Corbyn, Remain… It got none of them.

Starmer was very poor last night. I think if Boris had replaced Cameron and then Sunak had replaced Boris then the election would be far closer. The Tories only have themselves to blame with the absolute disaster that was Liz Truss.

Labour will form the next government. Starmer will last for a short period and then either Burnham or Khan will replace him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.