General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 155 60.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 23 9.0%
  • Reform

Votes: 33 12.9%
  • Green Party

Votes: 15 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 24 9.4%

• Total voters
Social media wanted Clinton, Corbyn, Remain… It got none of them.

Starmer was very poor last night. I think if Boris had replaced Cameron and then Sunak had replaced Boris then the election would be far closer. The Tories only have themselves to blame with the absolute disaster that was Liz Truss.

Labour will form the next government. Starmer will last for a short period and then either Burnham or Khan will replace him.
Maybe in echo chamber of your algorithm that might be the case. Everything I saw on FB at the time was pro trump,pro leave and pro Johnson it was insane. FB allowed blatant misinformation to spread like wildfire. My auntie was spamming pro leave stuff whilst living in Cyprus it was insane, never once mentioned the EU or problems being in it until social media convinced her it was bad for us.

And the Trump stuff was just as powerful, it was more the anti Clinton stuff than pro Trump stuff, had some of us going down mad rabbit holes without realising!

Facebook is hardly latest social media. Twitter pre-Elon was very left leaning certainly. Look at this place too. Far more vocal left wingers.

Facebook is hardly latest social media. Twitter pre-Elon was very left leaning certainly. Look at this place too. Far more vocal left wingers.

You're literally talking about events that happened in 2016, course it has changed since ffs.

And Twitter seemed left wing pre Elon because they banned racists and dangerous liars.

So it looks like Sunack was lying over the Labour £2000 tax rise claim. Jeeze did he not think people would check the source. Big own goal imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.