General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
You do come across as one of those "the Government is secretly after me" types.

The authorities don't give a shit about you. Just say your damn name next time.
It is not about me, it is about the stupidity of electoral law denying people a democratic mandate

Have you ever read fat **** Eric fat **** Pickles report on electoral fraud? I had not until today, but wished i had, the fat **** is a fat fucking racist nutjob who was trying to gerrymander elections.

I went to vote, handed in my polling card and showed my driving licence, the woman says "whats your name" I say " its on the card right there" she says to me you have to say it out aloud,its some ancient law. my reply was "Bugs fucking bunny, stick it up your arse" and i walked out.

Got home, checked the legislation and read the Fat **** Eric fat **** Pickles report on electoral reform. Then read the Electoral commission handbook for polling stations and indeed since 2017 you have to state your name and address. How the fuck are you supposed to vote if you cannot speak, or are deaf and dumb etc, These people can no longer vote according to the law.

What a fucking piss take this shower has been.

Why are you bothered? A woman has asked a simple question, and you’ve shown your absolute arse like a toddler?

Last edited:
I don't get why the broadcasters are not allowed to talk about the election on the day of it until 2200. They've been talking about it for 6 weeks anyway. It won't make any difference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.