Harry Kane

Yeah, precisely. You could swap the names around and it'd still be true (swap deputy for winger though).
I do like Sterling a lot and I think he gets far more hate than he deserves from City fans and outsiders alike. He needs to have a good season though or I can’t see how he can be at City this time next year. Maybe Kane will help him?

I do like Sterling a lot and I think he gets far more hate than he deserves from City fans and outsiders alike. He needs to have a good season though or I can’t see how he can be at City this time next year. Maybe Kane will help him?
He does get a hard time off a lot of folk I agree. The media have softened up though out of guilt which is a nice development after a horrid start.

Hopefully Kane helps. I don't think he'll magically change Sterling, but I'm hopeful Kane's presence allows us to play a slightly altered system that suits him.

Personally I'd like to believe last season was a bit of an anomaly tactically, with Pep making do for the lack of Aguero. Therefore we would be going back to the way we played in 18/19 or 19/20 (but better). That would help both Sterling and Jesus, and Kane would score a hatful.

Guess we'll see.

He does get a hard time off a lot of folk I agree. The media have softened up though out of guilt which is a nice development after a horrid start.

Hopefully Kane helps. I don't think he'll magically change Sterling, but I'm hopeful Kane's presence allows us to play a slightly altered system that suits him.

Personally I'd like to believe last season was a bit of an anomaly tactically, with Pep making do for the lack of Aguero. Therefore we would be going back to the way we played in 18/19 or 19/20 (but better). That would help both Sterling and Jesus, and Kane would score a hatful.

Guess we'll see.
I have a feeling Kane and Sterling could become the new Kane and Son. I could be fantasising though.

Sterling needs to play on the right. He's just come off an international tournament where many neutrals thought he was the best player playing on the right and now he's back on the left.

I imagine he'll be back on the right as soon as Phil is back if Mahrez keeps playing like he did today.
I actually agree that he should be utilised on the right but Sterling played on the left during the Euros.

We were fortunate to have Aguero as our main striker for so many years. Unbelievable player. Really miss him and Kane, although a class player himself, won’t fill the void he left I don’t think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.