Harry Kane

It’s just so many people on this forum saying it’s a done deal.
I would also like to speak it into existence. But ITK season can get silly. Aside Tolmie or Billy I don't think I take anyone's word. Even then transfers might not pan out. Just got to take it with a pinch of salt

Kane assists more than son for starters as well as scores more. He is also a striker in every sense of the word something we are clearly lacking. Son is far more inconsistent and is no where near the level of Kane. Martinez being a better option than Kane is quite honestly a ridiculous statement. Kane is about as close as you can get to 25 goals guaranteed a season not to mention his link up play is far superior to the others you have mentioned. The underrating of Kane on this forum by some posters is baffling.
Martinez and Son are more adaptable to playing across the front 3 - this is what I was getting at and therefore a better fit for the team

What makes you think he doesn’t want 150m now? Well anyway the club paying 105m tells you that is their upper limit and is not a bargain in their eyes regardless of what Levy thinks.

Obviously these are just hypotheticals and I don’t know the actual numbers
No but yet again you do get hung up on them.

As a fan you shouldn’t give a toss. It’s not important to us. Only question is always “do they strengthen us?”

Literally the only thing that should matter to fans.

but that is what Pep didnt like about aguero....the fact that he couldnt really paly across the front 3 and was more of a classic no.9....although Kun did his best to adapt to what Pep wanted
Kane is also part 10 and creates nearly as many as he scores. Anyway, who we buy will be Pep’s call, so let him worry about who is a better fit for his system.

He'd probably love £150M but what he gets will be another thing, in any case our transfers are always shown as the full amount so it'll be £105M in the press so everyone is a winner.
I agree mate, don’t get me wrong, just saying it’ll get reported at the max value, as always with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.