Harry Kane

Ok. Lukaku might have helped England more but who cares, we don’t play like England, we have the ball most of the time so we don’t need Kane trying to chase the long punts and we play mostly in cold weather
I just answered his question.

Kane is still the better player and more suited to City.

All this talk of strikers suiting us, I actually think Griezmann is a better fit. Excellent link up play, very mobile and quality finisher.
And given all this Barca stuff, he's a player we could swap for Laporte.

All this talk of strikers suiting us, I actually think Griezmann is a better fit. Excellent link up play, very mobile and quality finisher.
And given all this Barca stuff, he's a player we could swap for Laporte.
He’s 30yr old and on 800k a week, oh and not very good.

Are you a full shilling?

He’s 30yr old and on 800k a week, oh and not very good.

Are you a full shilling?
Didn't know his salary. Age immaterial, he'll be playing long after Kane's body has packed up.Not very good? Gets selected for the most talent packed team in Europe.

Didn't know his salary. Age immaterial, he'll be playing long after Kane's body has packed up.Not very good? Gets selected for the most talent packed team in Europe.
So does Giroud.
And as mentioned his wages make it a complete non-starter.

Ok. Lukaku might have helped England more but who cares, we don’t play like England, we have the ball most of the time so we don’t need Kane trying to chase the long punts and we play mostly in cold weather
He can do it on a wet wednesday night in Stoke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.