Harry Kane

the spurs chairman is smiling from ear to ear this morning

if stories are true about the city offer then daniel levy knows he will get what he wants in this deal
kane is replaceable at spurs and in a way they will be better next season without him. when you face spurs its always kane the main man everything goes through him

ok lets start at the £100million mark ? at any other clubs its 3 players in todays market. spurs will get a very good replacement for kane and still be a very good spurs side and hard to beat home or away

then if the stroies are true then spurs will also be getting jesus ? there is a world class player in there.
maybe its pep style that does not suit him. we have seen jesus play really well and works hard for the team.
so we know somewhere in there he can play and be deadly

if i was daniel levy this morning i would be driving kane to manchester city myself
take the offer £100millin and jesus. then you can bet all the top managers will all of a sudden be wanting the spurs job knowing the money is there

all the reports are from Levy’s Narrative we don’t leak nothing so let’s wait and see..

Nothing to do with any of that for me, I can't stand the man, for me he's a cheat, he's snide in the tackle, and one of the worst for going down when not touched, backing into players dangerously.

If he signs I'll get on with it, I didn't much like Tevez, and I really didn't like Bellamy at all, he won't be anywhere near first in a very long list of players I never wanted.
Out of interest, did you warm to Tevez and Bellamy once they had signed or did you always see them as cuckoos in the nest?

(I thought Bellamy was a prick but changed my opinion when he played for us.)

look I want Kane he is a goal machine but when a player goes to another club with a different mentality having to win every game having to win trophies having to score every chance you get or there will be questions about that player means it’s totally different Circumstances! Hey it’s just my opinion about every player we buy..
Which I get but again I think you’re looking at it wrongly. Has to score every chance? We are probably the most wasteful team in the league at the minute. That pressure doesn’t exist as if it did all our players would be hung out to dry. He has to score every chance at Spurs as if he doesn’t there’s few players who will.

I also don’t get this Levy narrative. Is it something just build up in the media then believed to be true? He may be a good “negotiator” however every player who’s wanted out has gone from what I remember? Modric, Bale, Carrick, Berbatov, Walker. Sounds like he loses each battle. He even took Frazier Campbell from the rags if I remember right as part of the Berbatov deal. Pants well and truly whipped down

Media bollox. Levy portrayed as an astute operator and money bags city will sell half our squad. It’s not worth reading. City will bid and if we need to move a player on to keep the cost down that is what will happen.

Far too many posters conveniently ignore that city have the best operators in the business. Let levy control the narrative while we get the leagues best forward at a price we deem acceptable.

I also don’t get this Levy narrative. Is it something just build up in the media then believed to be true? He may be a good “negotiator” however every player who’s wanted out has gone from what I remember? Modric, Bale, Carrick, Berbatov, Walker. Sounds like he loses each battle. He even took Frazier Campbell from the rags if I remember right as part of the Berbatov deal. Pants well and truly whipped down

He got good fees for those players you listed and the team mostly ended up improving despite the better individual players leaving. However, I think most of the praise for the latter goes to Pochettino and Spurs' current financial situation should leave Levy with less freedom to turn down big money offers.

I was having a read around and the papers in Germany seem to think most recently that 150m euro would get Dortmund to sell.

That's £128m.

So unless City are completely blind to everyone else and Kane is the only target, Levy doesn't have much room for manoeuvre if he's trying to get over £100m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.