Harry Kane

I'm not a needy fucker and in the past was hoping we signed Mido and even got excited about Steed Malbranque and both left me pissed off at not signing

Harry Kane would be a wonderful signing

As would Haaland or Mbappe

But fuck me we can't turn our noses up at the quality of player we are discussing here in Kane

you’ll be surprised. Here’s a little list of the made up stuff to discredit him

Greedy
Doesn’t turn in big games
Injury prone
His age
Playing shit for England
He’s not one of our own
Lazy
Goal hanger

Sterling, perform? So to flip it, had Kane scored two goals this tournament whilst playing poorly would you accept it? Clearly not. Complain about who Kane scored against whilst saying sterling is performing after scoring against two shite teams?

There’s the case in point for me, you as many others want to discredit Kane for how he’s playing for England. This may come as a shock to you but many of the footballing greats haven’t been amazing internationally. I want Kane for how he performs in the league we play in every week, I couldn’t give a shit what anybody does for their country. Absolutely irrelevant.
Sterling outperformed Kane in all three games at the Euros so far.
The thing is, and this is where we disagree ultimately: I don’t think he’s all that different and amazing at Tottenham either. I’m not shocked watching him at the Euros because this is the Kane of late and what I expect of him.

But please, tell me: who are the “many of the footballing greats haven’t been amazing internationally”?

Good job Pep decides over you then isn’t it. 29 appearances, counting sub appearances isnt great is it. We played without a striker many times when he (a striker) was on the bench. Isn’t rocket science. I like him and useful squad player but as last year shown he’ll never be relied upon as our main striker
We know he won’t be relied upon as our main striker, fuck me you don’t need to be Einstein to know that, btw Gabby was injured as well last season, all this I’m glad your not at the club bollocks, BM is a forum for anyone with an opinion and the Kane fanboys won’t answer the question of his lack of pace, this will be a major problem if he lines up for us.

you’ll be surprised. Here’s a little list of the made up stuff to discredit him

Greedy
Doesn’t turn in big games
Injury prone
His age
Playing shit for England
He’s not one of our own
Lazy
Goal hanger
Half of this (at least!) isn’t “made up” lmao.

But Pep will buy whoever he thinks is best, I have no say in it but from looking at the Polls it's pretty clear the fan preference favours Haaland.
Younger, can mould him more over time, could stay for over 10 years but even if he did leave we'd get a decent return. Such an exciting prospect and could see him tear it up in the prem. I just don't get that vibe from Kane, looks like his arse has gone lately
Or we could take a gamble and pay £120 million for Haaland who may not reach the goalscoring levels Kane has done in the Premier league and have his reliable agent Minola tell him to sign no further extensions and run down his contract at City and leave for nothing and pick up a handsome signing on windfall from your next club.

Or we could take a gamble and pay £120 million for Haaland who may not reach the goalscoring levels Kane has done in the Premier league and have his reliable agent Minola tell him to sign no further extensions and run down his contract at City and leave for nothing and pick up a handsome signing on windfall from your next club.
I'd still do it. I'd still take that risk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.