Harry Kane

Is Kane going to excel in much tighter spaces than at Tottenham? Looking at his goals most are from counter attacks. Also he turns like a truck compared to all the others in our squad. I know that he has other qualities but is he really that much worth? Sad that Jesus probably won‘t fulfill his potential as a Striker.

We've definitely got residents of Royston Valley posting here these days.
"This is a local team for local people" types.
The state of it! Haha!

I'm not a needy fucker and in the past was hoping we signed Mido and even got excited about Steed Malbranque and both left me pissed off at not signing

Harry Kane would be a wonderful signing

As would Haaland or Mbappe

But fuck me we can't turn our noses up at the quality of player we are discussing here in Kane
Malbranque was a brilliant player for Fulham - he was streets ahead of what we had to offer at the time...........

This is up to Pep, and from reports Pep has chosen Kane. We can argue and discuss other options. But overall Pep wants him. Kane is number one choice because he’s a safe option. We might not like it but Kane will most probably be City player come pre season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.