Harry Kane

I’m not saying it’s Kane’s fault but city don’t need this at the start of a new season. The agent & club should have sorted a lot of this at the end of last season
I agree we should be like all the other clubs and all our transfer business should be completed by now.

From what all the pundits say this will effect Kane. Why would we pay so much cash on a player who is not going to be fit & focused on football. Spurs is his club & they are turning on him. This will have a huge negative impact on him.

the risk for city with Kane is huge in my opinion for somebody that is short term too.
From what all the pundits say - good lord

Define short term

Genius! Kane is showing how much he wants to join us and we should walk away from it.
Sorry how is he showing this ? He’s had weeks to address a contract issue & who’s to say he won’t end up at Utd or Chelsea.

I want Kane but at what cost financially to the club & to the rest of our squad.

we probably have several players not even knowing if they are staying with us due to this Kane issue. Not good for team morale at the start of a campaign in my opinion

I suspect that city, being a team that values players who WANT to be here, might even end up raising our offer beyond what we initially wanted in the end if that's what it takes to get the deal done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.