Harry Kane

I’m not saying it’s Kane’s fault but city don’t need this at the start of a new season. The agent & club should have sorted a lot of this at the end of last season
Nope you said HE’s had weeks to sort this out, HE must mean Kane. It’s down to the clubs not to Kane. HE has taken one hell of a step by missing training. You were VERY wrong

Reports now that he's going to return to training this week, and believes the situation has been "blown out of proportion". Disappointing to hear.

Because he has 3/4 years left why would Spurs sell him & why would we pay £30/40 million premium & waste so much time on a transfer which is highly unlikely

if this was foden would we let him go. No chance
Why is that Kane’s fault?

Sorry how is he showing this ? He’s had weeks to address a contract issue & who’s to say he won’t end up at Utd or Chelsea.

I want Kane but at what cost financially to the club & to the rest of our squad.

we probably have several players not even knowing if they are staying with us due to this Kane issue. Not good for team morale at the start of a campaign in my opinion
Stop saying he's had weeks. He was at the Euros then on holiday. Yesterday was his first day back at work to deal with it, and he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.