Harry Kane

It does but its very rarely admitted, I had one of your clan yesterday I think saying City would never do it.
Every club does it ..
some do it differently to others, and I would imagine City at least 'try' to do the right thing in terms of comms to selling club, but that's what agents are for - they make sure the player knows exactly what the buying and selling club think/are doing

Talking to an agent is not tapping up.... grow up
If he's stupid enough to believe clubs don't talk to players first and instead try to agree a fee with a club without knowing if a player wants to sign that's his problem.

Reactions: nmc
I still recall the filling of dead air when the United wankers invaded the stadium against Liverpool.

We had Keane and Neville saying Grealish and Kane would make United unstoppable and must do everything they can to sign them.
we will soon know if my theory is right Messi to Etihad 2yrs Aguero to Barca 2yrs Both to New York City for 2 Years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.