Harry Kane

View attachment 23397
Joe Lewis’s yacht parked up halfway between Split and Zagreb, are Tottenham linked with any Kane replacements based in Croatia? #ITK

Incredible how owners like this have helped convince the world that Sheikh Mansour and similar are ruining football when it's simply that they don't want to invest any of their own money in a competitive market.

Unless he was happy to relinquish it. There was talk on here yesterday he might go back to 33.
If you’re Kane I don’t think you scupper a multi million pound transfer because you can’t have 9 or 10
If that was/is the case we are better off leaving him alone
This will get done next week in my opinion
if not that’s fine we find someone else

But we didn't do the no-brainer. Surely a no-brainer. He chose to go to a club that is so strong he can coast. He will be exposed in the CL latter stages as he has bee in recent seasons. A relatively strong club side can carry it's central player in most games, but when they play elite level opponnents they will get absolutely crushed playing like that. 8-2. It didn't just happen once. It happened 3 times to Barcelona.

You refuse to learn. You watch him next season in the important games. We shall see.
Not sure he ‘chose’ Paris.
If you are hungry and you go into the only open restaurant around and they have nothing but one steak left on the menu, which you eat because you're hungry, I’m not convinced you’ve chosen that steak to eat.

Reading a lot of nonsense on here this morning.

Let’s get some facts straight.

Spurs have all the power
Spurs don’t want to sell
Spurs know we’ve paid 100 million for an uncut gem
Spurs know we are desperate to buy Kane
Levy is a well renowned hard ass negotiator

Due to these facts we will not get him for less than 150m. That 150m may involve players their manager fancies and we agree to let go.

The longer this plays out the more the price goes up as they don’t want or need to sell. Imagine if we struggle to score in the first couple of games, we could be looking at 200m.

We need this done this week before the season starts or, imho, it won’t happen

Levy wants to sell though. Despite the bluster, he will want to cash in. He just wants to get as much as he can, and make it look like he tried. The closer it gets to the wnd.of the window, the stronger his position gets. Till it hits the point when it starts to reverse, and it becomes a race to make sure he is sold. The club know that and are willing to gamble on a couple weeks for a chance to pay some 20-30m less.

If you’re Kane I don’t think you scupper a multi million pound transfer because you can’t have 9 or 10
If that was/is the case we are better off leaving him alone
This will get done next week in my opinion
if not that’s fine we find someone else

The most famous 10 in the world just changed his number to 30 because everyone knows taking someone's number is a shit thing to do.

Would be quite unhappy with the club if they did that to one of our players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.