Harry Kane

I was personally disgusted at Dikov getting booed that day. He surely had enough credit in the bank.
I was gutted, must have been about 16 at the time. He was my hero, waited outside for him pre match only to find out players went underground. I’m sure he “won” the penalty in what felt like a dive at the time. To then watch him step up, score and then slide on his knees yards away from me felt like a massive kick in the teeth. We were also battling near the bottom if I remember rightly so it hurt even more Dickov to take such delight in potentially denting our survival chances. He chose to dive and then celebrate like a mad man, accept the boos afterwards. He got an amazing reception pre match and rightly so. Heard years after his kids asked him to slide on his knees like his Wembley celebration for us, somehow didn’t make it feel any better. Still a legend just a rough day

Tbf that 2nd one about Messi could all have been pretty bang on but over and done with very quickly once PSG harassed the Messi camp into submission.

The order of them tweets from top to bottom was like getting a fit bird back to your house.

Taking her bra off to discover she's got an hairy chest

Then taking her kecks off to find a massive pair of bollocks

It just went from good, to bad, to absolutely abysmal.

You'd have got to the keks bit considering the chest bit?

As one sensible poster on Spurs Community said, he's gutted to be losing Kane, but if they get £150m for him plus another £50m from other sales & buy 3 x £70m starters with the money, Spurs will be stronger & better for it.

Yes one Kane will make us stronger, but 3 quality additions for Spurs will make them infinitely stronger going forward, & probably allow them to seriously challenge for a top 4 spot within the next two seasons.

If Kane stayed, & Spurs make minimum additions to their squad, I can't see them sustaining a challenge long enough to displace Us, ManUre, Chavs or the Dippers. With 3 quality additions for Spurs, that top four spot isn't assured for anyone imo.
One small flaw in that scenario, Levy wont spend that kind of money, Especially as Spurs are now neck deep in debt.

I had chippy tea last night.

For those who know the area, Keswick Road chippy in Reddish/Heaton Chapel is far inferior to George’s down the road. But they do take cards, which is convenient.

The peas were too green, almost neon. Made me very suspicious of what was in them.

Chips tasted a bit old as well.

One small flaw in that scenario, Levy wont spend that kind of money, Especially as Spurs are now neck deep in debt.
They're not as bad as people think debt wise. It's all long term barely any interest. They'll have the stadium paid off quickly once they get other events starting to roll too. AJ/Rugby/NFL already set.

And it all points to them reinvesting every penny of this Kane money too. He's not as tight as people think, prudent is more accurate and he has a rep as a tough negotiator but he's stepped back from all football aside from the Kane deal. They've always reinvested money from any sale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.