Harry Kane

Seems like a lot on here think it's Kane himself who is pissed off about the shirt number... surely 'Kane' in reality = the commercial teams behind him responsible for optimising value

Does Kane actually come across as someone that would be pissed off about a shirt number?

Are you joking me? Look how long the contract saga went on with KDB recently… do we not want his type at city.

Remove your emotion from things. Money talks
Most goals by end of August gets number 10!!
Come on Harry jack is beating you with one game left

Are you joking me? Look how long the contract saga went on with KDB recently… do we not want his type at city.

Remove your emotion from things. Money talks
Not having a go at you but i can't believe this deal could go belly up over a number.
I get that he's pissed off but surely if this was a deal breaker we should've known about it before now? Jack's had the number for almost 3 weeks!
Plus as has been said, why doesn't he wear 10 for England if it means so much, he's the captain so you'd think he could have any number he wants!

optimists say this is the last step in the transfer. personally i think the fee is yet to be agreed lol

Today its the number that you give to he player that you believe will sell the most shirts. The most marketable player. The goat, The Superstar. Grealish is a perfect 10.
So at Chelsea the most marketable player is Pulisic. It's just a number and means nothing. The only time the 10 matters is for Brazil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.