Harry Kane

We know for a fact that Grealish did not ask to be #10. He didn't even know he'd be #10 until he walked into the dressing room on his first day.

If we gave Grealish the biggest shirt number in football, completely unprompted by him, and it's now having any impact on the Kane deal, then whoever made that call fucked up big time.
He did ask for it, but he didn't think he would get it.

Think the Athletic reported he thought he'd get 19, so I assume it was a "I'd like the 10 but if not then 19 will do" type of thing.

It about money Zin, the number merely being the excuse to squeeze us. And we’ve taken the bait with a counter offer.

You did used to talk about Tolmie being your brother a lot though to be fair mate. Not sure why
Firstly, unless Helen Keller is the board administrator I think the consensus is one that this is about ‘money’ ffs, secondly, a counter offer isn’t any revelation, now is it? Thirdly, I’ll defend my brother for the shit he gets and puts out in good faith, even if he's right about as often as David Ike, that’s my right to do so and finally, kiss my grits, I’m not Tolmie, he’s mentally well balanced!

Firstly, unless Helen Keller is the board administrator I think the consensus is one that this is about ‘money’ ffs, secondly, a counter offer isn’t any revelation, now is it? Thirdly, I’ll defend my brother for the shit he gets and puts out in good faith, even if he's right about as often as David Ike, that’s my right to do so and finally, kiss my grits, I’m not Tolmie, he’s mentally well balanced!
Glad we all agree then bud.

For clarity the counter offer I’m talking about is to Kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.