Harry Kane

Yes. I struggle to believe this number stuff. He is not known as Kane10. Nowhere on his social media is he Kane10. Is there an expectation that Messi will lose out commercially now he's switched to 30?

To me yes there is an element of greed in this, but it's also about trust and faith. If we promised Kane #10 and then gave it Grealish without discussion, he'll have felt less important, less wanted and maybe unsure if we were committed to him. I guess improving terms to make up for it is as much about showing how important he is and how much we want him as it is about the money.

Firstly, unless Helen Keller is the board administrator I think the consensus is one that this is about ‘money’ ffs, secondly, a counter offer isn’t any revelation, now is it? Thirdly, I’ll defend my brother for the shit he gets and puts out in good faith, even if he's right about as often as David Ike, that’s my right to do so and finally, kiss my grits, I’m not Tolmie, he’s mentally well balanced!
You don’t speak in music videos like tolmie I don’t believe you.

I can't imagine any player being that bothered about a shirt number: a nice to have, perhaps, but a deal breaker? Not on your nelly.
Again, it’s not about the number! It’s an excuse to leverage more money from us, and it looks to have worked.

Pulisic is the US's best player so that's hardly surprising is it. The greats from yesteryear wore 10 because they didn't have names on the shirts.

The most marketable player of the early 00s was Beckham. Is he Beckham7 or Beckham23 or is he just brand Beckham
Beckham is Beckham, but he was also #10 for a couple of seasons at United. You can compare Beckham and Grealish, they appeal to wider audience and a different set of sponsors, so they need a sexy number like 10 or 7.

Firstly, unless Helen Keller is the board administrator I think the consensus is one that this is about ‘money’ ffs, secondly, a counter offer isn’t any revelation, now is it? Thirdly, I’ll defend my brother for the shit he gets and puts out in good faith, even if he's right about as often as David Ike, that’s my right to do so and finally, kiss my grits, I’m not Tolmie, he’s mentally well balanced!
You've lost half the fucking board with your Helen Keller reference. Unless someone on Love Island or Gogglebox references it then they're lost...

Careful, you'll have David Ike's lawyer on the phone ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.