Harry Kane

They playing worse with him. Their front 3 was much more fluid with Bergwijn, Son and Lucas. But then again he might start
Scoring after next week again. I would still prefer Lautaro who also runs and defends a lot but can easily score too.

I agree. Bullet dodged. Who would you drop from yesterday's line up against Chelski in favour of Kane?
I definitely agree about a dodged bullet, he wasn't worth the money that they wanted, which is why we walked. However the issue is we can't keep the same starting side all season, maybe he would have done better against Southampton, when we had nine or ten shots and didn't score. I am sure he would be performing so much better this season in our team, rather than playing for that shower.

Perhaps Txiki does know what he's doing after all.

At this point it's clear the numbers being talked about for Kane were mental. Remember Spurs fans coming on here trying to explain why he's worth £160m to them because he'll get them into the CL?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.