Harry Kane

It's a good fuckin' job we spread goals around the team isn't it!?

Pool would be fucked with Salah, he's a joke.
We don't really spread the goals around the team though do we? We get those goals by the sheer volume and quality of the chances we create. Who scores is somewhat 'accidental'. IMy gut feeling is that a 30 goal a season striker would add the majority of those goals to what we already score.

We don't really spread the goals around the team though do we? We get those goals by the sheer volume and quality of the chances we create. Who scores is somewhat 'accidental'. IMy gut feeling is that a 30 goal a season striker would add the majority of those goals to what we already score.
Or take some of the many chances we miss hopefully.

Pissed off with Levy? Decided well if you are going to hold me hostage I'll justt jog around and take that large salary you gave me - I no longer care.........
Who does a chart without a proper legend? We have a few in the poorest quarter who we wouldn't drop so not sure what it proves. Apart from we already knew Kane wasn't worth £100M

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.