Harry Kane

all good and well, it would be insanely criminal to pay more than 30m for him right now. and i was one of the more enthusiastic here about the prospects of him joining last summer.

It would be insanely criminal not to spend £31m on a top striker when we spent more than that on a fourth choice CB.

It would be insanely criminal not to spend £31m on a top striker when we spent more than that on a fourth choice CB.
are you really certain he's a "top striker" anymore is the thing? Real Madrid spent 100m on hazard, he was a top player. if you ask them now they wouldn't have even spent 30m if they could.

50 mil yes anything over not for me the guy looks so rusty & slow. Maybe his heart & head at spurs as gone but I don’t want us to spend loads on him to find out & he’s stuck on the bench for 3 years

You don't sign a player his age on the decline when there are two other younger/better viable options for not much more(or probably less with Vlahovic) and attainable...Said no to the original poll and its still a no for me.

The amount of spurs he has ingrained in him always left a sour taste for me. With lampard it wasn't so bad as we always knew it was a short term thing.

If we could get him for the money we just got for Torres would people be in favour?

I'm not sure if Kane is the right fit for us but when you look at it like that it seems a good deal, not that I expect Spurs would sell for that much anyway.

If we could get him for the money we just got for Torres would people be in favour?

I'm not sure if Kane is the right fit for us but when you look at it like that it seems a good deal, not that I expect Spurs would sell for that much anyway.

Not for me, just get Haaland. We’ll regret it if we don’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.