Hazard Or Bale???

the talisman said:
I'd have Bale at City in a heartbeat, fantastic athlete and player.

And let's not forget, he's been "managed" for the last 3 years by a man who claims to be only barely able to read and write and who freely admits to being a mental pygmy when it comes to coaching and tactics. Imagine what Bale could achieve under Mancini.

Or just rested properly.

hgblue said:
flb said:
I Dont see how Bale fits into our style of play,we play a fluid short passing game with the 3 interchanging at will.

Bale is a knock it and run player,we need a player like Hazard unfortunately.

A knock it and run player? Dunno why, but it made me chuckle. Some of you are in for a very pleasant surprise if we sign Bale, because he's MUCH better than many of you think he is.

Hes suited to Tottenhams style of play,but for City's ?

I rate Bale but even if he put's in a transfer request Levy will price him out of the market, he'll put a stupid figure on his head and wont budge on it, it worked with Modric last year and he wont hesitate to do it again.

The pointless time and effort invested in any attempt to attract Bale, would be better spent on numerous other players out there who could be just as influential for City over the coming seasons.

Chevelle said:
flb said:
I Dont see how Bale fits into our style of play,we play a fluid short passing game with the 3 interchanging at will.

Bale is a knock it and run player,we need a player like Hazard unfortunately.
He would be brought in to change the style of attack we already have nasri and Silva who do a job similar to hazard.

We need pure pace in our team, last season we played the same way every game with the only real change in tactic was yaya moving father forward.

I am not knocking playing the same way as we were rather good at it, Prem title proves the point.

With the prem and CL we are going to have to play against different types of teams and who is to say that when teams like Stoke do park the bus Bale’s strength and speed may provide that little something else.
But when it will help is away from home against the better teams ie Bayern away last year, when they started to push us back a pure pace outlet would have been just what we needed.

Plus whenever I watch Bale he seems quite a clever player, he picks his passes well even at speed and he can score.

We should go for him in a big way

This was retweeted in my timeline on twitter..

EuropeanAgent ‏@EuropeanAgent

Manchester City are preparing a bid for Gareth Bale.City have contacted Spurs and a bid is expected #mcfc #thfc

I don't follow this person, so i can't tell you how reliable he/she is.

BenchillBlue said:

Manchester City are preparing a bid for Gareth Bale.City have contacted Spurs and a bid is expected #mcfc #thfc

I wouldnt trust him on 26th of this month he tweeted

Just been told by a very reliable source that Eden Hazard will sign for Manchester Utd before next Saturday #mufc

kinkladzestwinkletoes said:
BenchillBlue said:

Just been told by a very reliable source that Eden Hazard will sign for Manchester Utd before next Saturday #mufc

In fairness that was the general consensus. Even his agent said that he had had a change of heart in the past few days

Joehannes said:
BenchillBlue said:

In fairness that was the general consensus. Even his agent said that he had had a change of heart in the past few days

if he is right, i think Bale would be a great signing, he also said on his timeline that Modric will be telling Levy after Euros that he wants to leave and that utd and Madrid are interested

Joehannes said:

if he is right, i think Bale would be a great signing, he also said on his timeline that Modric will be telling Levy after Euros that he wants to leave and that utd and Madrid are interested
I can see this happening and Ade going the other way, it's best for both.

Some foreign media (Spanish I think) saying we've offered a cash + Kolarov deal for Bale. They said we'd done the same for Dani Alves last week. Far too much rubbish going around at the moment to know what is true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.