Holidays

Good shout - will give this a whirl (and I'd forgotten about TUI).

Thanks mate.
Don’t forget to use the Code BLUE30 if booking via holiday hypermarket, it’s for City fans not just blue light card holders ;)

Doing another cruise next month. 10 nights, round the British Isles. Edinburgh, Inverness, Orkney, Belfast, Douglas, Dublin, Cork, and Portland.

Weather will likely be trash, but we have a drinks package to compensate.

I went to Turkey for the final and had a great time, the locals were class and very hospitable. I would no way in hell take my Mrs there or any woman.

Albania is technically a Muslim majority country. I've been there and it's way safer than anywhere I've been in UK.

I'd go to Lebanon alone or even Pakistan if I was with pals with local knowledge, just not with women and kids. That is common sense.
Why not? Are you a tad paranoid?

Jet2 are a good operator and if you join their email listings you can get 10% off their flights and 15% off all their holidays. But do check to see if their deal is actually a deal in the first place by comparing other carriers offerings

As you mentioned Holiday hypermarket are TUI in disguise with cheaper pricing. Check also to see if its cheaper by booking on an app. Like many the Hypermarket allow further discounts to NHS workers.

Correct about the 10% off flights for Jet2 members (Jet2 flight only is notoriously expensive though), however 15% off their packages absolutely isn't true; in fact I've never seen it in all the time I've been a Jet2 member, which is many many years now.

Correct about the 10% off flights for Jet2 members (Jet2 flight only is notoriously expensive though), however 15% off their packages absolutely isn't true; in fact I've never seen it in all the time I've been a Jet2 member, which is many many years now.
Apologies . I've been back as far as 2020 in my email holiday folder and it was 10% off flights and £120 of holiday deals. A genuine mistake with no intention to mislead.

I used their £120 discount 2 years ago to a get a Benidorm seven night package for £125 a person with return transfers, staying at the Hally apartments (now extensively refurbed and a part of the Melia group) and a nice 22k luggage allowance with transfers, so the money off even applies to heavily discounted holidays which is beyond the generous.

The flights are dearer as you mentioned but do factor in that unlike EasyJet and Ryanair you get a 10k baggage allowance included. And finally if your a nervous flyer Jet2 don't use the Max8

Tui flight only deals also include a 10k baggage allowance and can be bought for pennies as a last minute deal.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.