Holidays

Apologies . I've been back as far as 2020 in my email holiday folder and it was 10% off flights and £120 of their holiday deals. A genuine mistake and did not intend to mislead. I used their £120 discount 2 years ago to a get a Benidorm seven night package for £125 a person with return transfers, staying at the Hally apartments (now extensively refurbed and a part of the Melia group) and a nice 22k luggage allowance with transfers, so the money off even applies to heavily discounted holidays which is beyond the generous.

The flights are dearer as you mentioned but do factor in that unlike EasyJet and Ryanair you get a 10k baggage allowance included. And finally if your a nervous flyer Jet2 don't use the Max8

Tui flight only deals also include a 10k baggage allowance and can be bought for pennies as a last minute deal.
easyJet only fly airbus.

Apologies . I've been back as far as 2020 in my email holiday folder and it was 10% off flights and £120 of holiday deals. A genuine mistake with no intention to mislead.

I used their £120 discount 2 years ago to a get a Benidorm seven night package for £125 a person with return transfers, staying at the Hally apartments (now extensively refurbed and a part of the Melia group) and a nice 22k luggage allowance with transfers, so the money off even applies to heavily discounted holidays which is beyond the generous.

The flights are dearer as you mentioned but do factor in that unlike EasyJet and Ryanair you get a 10k baggage allowance included. And finally if your a nervous flyer Jet2 don't use the Max8

Tui flight only deals also include a 10k baggage allowance and can be bought for pennies as a last minute deal.

No worries....they used to offer 15% off flights but have since reduced that down to 10%, perhaps it was getting mixed up with that?

I'm always amazed the £120/£100 vouchers they offer for members don't have a minimum spend attached to them.
As you've seen, you can get some incredible deals when travelling a little off season.
Last December, my colleague and her husband did a night in Alicante on a Jet2 package, upgraded to a sea view room and breakfast at the Melia hotel, only cost her £65 total for them both as she used a £120 voucher against what was already a cheap night away.

Convention?
Haha! Unconventional, I’d say.

Booked it because it was the cheapest EasyJet flights at the time, and didn’t have high hopes. But now I’ve spent some time reading up on it, I’m quite excited. The old town looks great.

27/28 degrees as well, probably a bit too hot!

A week tomorrow I'm over to Vegas for the 8th time, for my mates stag do and wedding.
4 nights in Vegas followed by a couple of nights in Palm Springs.

Not been Stateside in 4 years, and I'm told it's noticeably more expensive in this post Covid world.
The £ vs $ being shite really doesn't help matters either.

So the foolproof plan is to simply win as much money as possible playing poker in the gaps in the schedule.

What could possibly go wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.