How are we all feeling then?

Deflated having tbph fully expected to win the cup as soon as we beat Chelsea.

In a weird way tho I'm quite happy for Wigan so my outrage/sadness is tempered by that.

I don't know, it's a strange feeling

rickmcfc said:
eastlands oasis said:
Just back after a long day, my 10 year olds first Cup Final and my overwhelming diss ointment is the behaviour(or lack of) from a number of City fans sat around us, a scrap broke out behind us, people arguing over sitting down or standing up. I know the football on the pitch was dreadful but the atmosphere became extremely volatile to the point where there were kids around us, including my son, crying because they were scared. This was the FA Cup Final FFS, I expected a party atmosphere with opposition fans who have no history of trouble with us, instead it turned into fight night and a day to forget for all the wrong reasons

Block 552?
or 547

Disappointed, but then I felt the same in 74 and 81.

Getting rained on after the match didn't help my mood, and after getting stuck in the traffic in Birmingham I'd accepted the Gods were annoyed with us by then.

It's always a long journey home after losing a cup final, but at least we got there and there will be finals in the future. Some we will win, some we will loose.

Today wasn't our day.

very pleased for wigan , fully deserved victory and their supporters were a credit to their town and club. Our players just didn't turn up,on the day , cant think of one player that played anywhere near their potential , lack of fight , no passion , and our supporters were very subdued .My ticket was in the wigan end , and they were great fans , never took the piss ,they were just genuinely happy about winning their first major trophy , its a shame they will probably be playing in the championship next year.
As for city , you have got to blame the hierarchy for not backing mancini before the game , it definitely took the shine off the day , the players just looked dis-interested and they let down 60,000 supporters who gave up their hard earned money to watch utter dross .

Feeling better now.

I have been counting my blessings and realised that next Season our Manager isn't going to be David Moyes.

Just got in now 21 hours outta house to watch a performance like that how do you think I feel losing a cup final without some of the team or some of the fans turning up.

I feel like Ive felt for most of the last 40 years supporting city and anyone of my age I'm sure will concur. A league title and fa cup has done little to reassure me either that if at all possible we'll find a way of fucking it up. However that does not excuse the players that cluster of fuck that went on today. Just because we have a proud history of typical city doesn't mean they have to keep that great tradition going!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.