How do you cope with nerves during a big game at home

Now it's watching it on TV I find I switch channels,turn the sound down, put the match thread on and walk around. I go back and check the match thread. If it's jumped significantly I know something's happened. I fearfully open the latest thread and if we've scored quickly switch back to the game. I can't relax until we are 3-0 up even with our improved defence. Too scarred from the old days I guess lol.
Christ,i thought i was bad mate.

For me its only the scum games that get to me because you know there fucking shite but some how they scrape a win now and again, and I'm left thinking how the fuck did that happen

For me its only the scum games that get to me because you know there fucking shite but some how they scrape a win now and again, and I'm left thinking how the fuck did that happen
Ive only ever felt nervy on derby day because i know the stick ill get from the raggy pals i have.
only cult fans i know are manchester born n bred so there opinion means fuck all to me :))

I hate watching us on the TV, i get so wound up, much prefer to be at the game, for some reason i am more relaxed actually attending the game. My wife says i am a maniac, and never watches the game with me, i swear at everything, and like others get wound up. Unless we get a second goal i am on pins, i find it so difficult watching on TV ???. Cannot wait to get back to City and being in the Stadium.

We FOCs in CBL3 323 tend to hold our breath from kick-off, and don't exhale until we are four ahead and it's at least the 87th minute. Still plenty of time for the opposition to knock in five but it hasn't happened yet! Four, yes, three many times, two on loads of occasions, and one innumerable time, but never five.
QPR game i was terrified they would see joe off his line from the restart and chip one , i was like why is eveyone celebrating yet lol

original

Don’t get nervous at all this season as for me it will be one that is forgotten about quickly and the real stuff will start again next season when fans are back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.