How many Years ?!!

I love it that there are so many old buggers on here,we shared a long journey together and now it was all worth it,i still have ny fingers crossed until we are 5 nil up in extra time but i wouldn't change that habit for the world

“We need another one here”, is an enduring anthem between myself and “Wreckless Alec” whenever we’re only 2 goals to the good!

The irony of these plastic fuckers questioning our loyalty and how long we have been watching City I love it.

Mate just told me his response to a rag in Ipswich.
Long enough to remember when your shower of shit were better than us.
The rag just fucked off no answer.

I got asked that last week by a Yank L'pool fan in spite of looking an old-bugger and having a Lancashire accent. I told him I jumped on the bandwagon when City got to the Cup Final, the guy said "Wigan?" I said no, Newcastle. (He didn't get it.)

My family goes back to the the early 1900s my great uncle was a fan who took my dad to Maine Road in 1924, he then attended until he couldn’t go anymore due to health My first game was in 1964 from then, aside from when I worked away, I’ve attended all home games My first season ticket, in the North Stand When season were installed. My son has had a season ticket for 21 years and now my grandson on his 5th birthday Sunday will go to his 3rd game. Was asked by a rag once how long I’d been going, before your dad was born, soon shut up.

Last edited:
40 years in about 6 weeks, first game Colin Bells testimonial. Never looked back!!!!
Christ I feel old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.