how much do we wind other fans up?

Everyone in the country wanted us to win the league apart from Liverpool fans.

When I’ve been away or to Wembley there have been fans of a number of other clubs are sound with us.
Apart from the Cockney Rag twats at Wembley in 2011.
Absolute scumbags that day,one and all.
Fack off back to Manchester,you Manc cants. Wankers every last one of them.

Slight mis-use of thread but is the Arsenal fans going mental gif (think that's what the cool kids call it) better than the Liverpool 3-3 at Palace gif?

What a battle of the ages that is!

This Arsenal gif always gives me laugh.

Which Palace Liverpool one? You got share it now you've mentioned it

On social media we are basically mocked and scorned. Twitter and YouTube etc. this then translates to the general public so you get people who talk to you about city having no fans or plastic fans. In general we aren’t liked or respected due to a concerted effort and campaign by fans of the big clubs and the media. I’ve accepted that now and I just wind them up. No point trying to kick their arses to get affection. Never gonna happen. Just enjoy the football and the trophies

My experiences are measured by clubs who are similar to us especially in fan base numbers and mentality e.g. Everton Villa WHU they wish it could be them one day but love the fact we have completely fucked up the so called top 4 to make a top 5 then 6 to accommodate the teams that are institutionally hated by supportersI.e, Rags spuds arsenal and Dippers and to a lesser degree Chelsea. The Sunderland reaction and then this season Everton taking City flags to last away game kind of proves this. On a slightly off topic note thought Tyler was mildly amusing tonight when he said at halftime he was asked by a Dutch media bloke why England fans were booing Dick Van Dyke and he told the bloke that he might be surprised to know that Liverpool are not as popular as people think

This Arsenal gif always gives me laugh.

Which Palace Liverpool one? You got share it now you've mentioned it
giphy.gif

The Headless Norseman always gets me.
Big shout out to @aguero93:20 as I am stealing his handy work.

Any excuse to post (however I have probably cost myself a couple of hours of work)...... :-)

Pep is the draw for me but I have appreciated City's play since Yaya signed. The neutral, in general, enjoys the style of play.

arselol.gif

This image sums it up best.

I've noticed a lot of posts on RedCafe, Reddit etc. recently that start along the lines of 'no one cares about City' but then proceed to go on a 4 paragraph rant about how insignificant we are, featuring the words oil, arab, finacial doping and slave owners on repeat.

Just makes me laugh my arse off. They don't give a fuck about human rights unless it's in the context of their favourite football team losing, same as the British media.

On the topic of the British media, how anyone can even read or take seriously this gang of glorified bloggers and opinion writers is beyond me. All about clicks and revenue these days and being spoonfed info without questioning it. No integrity.

Best thing to do is laugh and wind rival fans up even more and don't click the links/buy the papers. Unsub from Sky. Money talks and that's all these weasles care about.

The teeth always get me

Their is a number of clubs that really don't like us, That's all part and parcel of becoming successful. We're certainly not the most hated, The majority of the fans wanted us to win the title ahead of Liverpool.

It's the media more than anything that don't like us at all and doing everything in their power to try and sabotage the club. We've done what nobody has ever done and won the domestic treble...You certainly wouldn't think we've done it because their isn't a word about it.

The biggest irony is if what has happened to us had happened to the vast majority of other clubs we would have been genuinely pleased for them, a chance for another club to upset the cosy cartel, play them at their own game and enjoy some great times. Maybe that's why I still think we are generally liked more than the traditional clique at least by the vast majority of knowledgeable football fans

When Chelsea got lucky, I was genuinely pleased for them, not least because a good mate is a lifelong fan, and in parallels to us then, had suffered in the shadows of near neighbours, had relegations etc.

Plus it meant there was someone to challenge the rags supremacy of the time. I do recall thinking, 'I wish we could get so lucky', in an envious way, but certainly not overly jealous, and definitely not hatefully like some do us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.