Hughes sacked

Re: not long left for hughes

Very last part of the article was most interesting. Would anyone honestly be surprised to see Joey Barton come back and start dragging them to some results? Could be needs must down there after this weekend.

johnny crossan said:
Mark Bowen explains the problem after 7 minutes for the next half-hour - apparently we've got Kompany and still can't defend corners so what chance have QPR got?

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/johnny-crossan-1/mark-bowen-talks-a-lot[/soundcloud]

Wow. now there's a desperate man who has absolutely no clue and is totally out of ideas. The slating of redknapp smacks of desperation. Going on about set pieces and how he just 'hopes' they will improve and the amount of bullshit is unreal

NipHolmes said:
Redknapps next in line for that job and he will get it by the start of next month in time for Jan window imho.

If I were Fernandes the very LAST thing I'd want to do is give 'Arry a transfer window straight after giving Hughes one. Jesus christ. Can you imagine the wage bill he'd be straddled with? Has beens as far as the eye can see. Will look like a retirement home for former footballers.

adrianr said:
NipHolmes said:
Redknapps next in line for that job and he will get it by the start of next month in time for Jan window imho.

If I were Fernandes the very LAST thing I'd want to do is give 'Arry a transfer window straight after giving Hughes one. Jesus christ. Can you imagine the wage bill he'd be straddled with? Has beens as far as the eye can see. Will look like a retirement home for former footballers.

I'd go for Martinez if I were Tony Fernandes. A manager used to battling relegation and used to working with teams with new faces.

If Harry gets the job as I suspect then I reckon he will make you belly laugh. I imagine a summer frenzy for Camel gob, Joe Cole and Defoe. Tony strikes me as a top bloke and I hope he goes for Roberto who again is a top bloke. If he goes for Harry I hope they go down because I 'hate' Redknapp with a passion.

NipHolmes said:
adrianr said:
NipHolmes said:

I'd go for Martinez if I were Tony Fernandes. A manager used to battling relegation and used to working with teams with new faces.

If Harry gets the job as I suspect then I reckon he will make you belly laugh. I imagine a summer frenzy for Camel gob, Joe Cole and Defoe. Tony strikes me as a top bloke and I hope he goes for Roberto who again is a top bloke. If he goes for Harry I hope they go down because I 'hate' Redknapp with a passion.

Benitez wants a Premier League club, for me I would go after him.

NipHolmes said:
adrianr said:
NipHolmes said:

Why on earth would Martinez go to QPR? That makes completely no sense.

I'd be suprised if Redknapp took the job either, I think Hughes has actually really broken the club. Which actually suprises me. Given the amount of faith the board put into him, I'm not really sure where he could possibly go from here.

Got into a heated debate in the pool on Holiday last Sept with a Welsh bloke, him saying Hughes was treated badly by City, he's a great manager....blah blah blah.

One league title later, and Leslie well on his way to wrecking QPR, I feel I was fully justified in saying "if you don't shut your fucking piehole, I'm gonna drown you right here in front of your missus!"

Hope he fails miserably and gets the sack, but that only leads to another huge contractural pay-out.

This has to be biggest bum fight of the season so far. I really hope that Southampton thrash QPR. The sooner that clown Hughes gets the push the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.