Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hull not in the best form, not won a game at home since December 28 and that was against Fulham!

NoahCity said:
Hull not in the best form, not won a game at home since December 28 and that was against Fulham!

We all know what that means then.

It's curtains boys and girls and I don't mean beef curtains.

Marvin said:
Demichelis and Kompany together are OK. They complement each other. Demichelis and lescott is not so good. I expect to see Demichelis start - unless Nastasic is fully fit.

We also have Boyata who can play alongside Vinny.

------------------------Hart
Richards--Kompany---Demichelis--Clichy
-------------------Yaya--Garcia
--------------Milner-Nasri-Silva
----------------------Dzeko

I wonder if players like Rodwell may feature seeing as they are fresh. If they are going to play this season. Now is the moment.

This but Navas for Milner, he put 'a real shift in' last night.

Massive game, i think one of the biggest of the season. Hull always seems like a tough place to go for City, i think Bruce will want to get one over on us as well.
Hopefully they will be distracted after their FA cup semi-final.
Up the Blues.

Benarbia said:
1-1 draw written all over it
Don't think so, hull are pretty much safe now and will be still in celebration mode from getting to wembley, our lads will be hurting, we should win this.

Best team, no fucking about.

No Richards, no Demicheles. Both cause chaos for us.

Rotation is great if you have 2 decent players for each position...in these two, we definitely don't!!!

as others said - no pissing around, need to be on it from the start and hold no prisoners - Want to smash 4 past them and get back on the wagon of winning!

Massive game! - got a few games in hand and we need to make sure we take maximum points from them, chelsea just going about their business and getting results out of games i thought maybe tough like everton (they got lucky with last min winner) and even though spurs are gash thought it could be a stumbling block for them, i worry as chelseas run in is easy in comparison to ours..

anyone feel the dippers are a real title challenging out fit this year?

This game could decide our season IMO. Drop points and morale will be low and our title challenge could fade away. Win and it'll be a tricky away game out of the way and give a big boost to take the title challenge all the way.

Although it's alarming to me to see how Nastasic has regressed under Pellegrini, after looking like one of the best defensive prospects I've seen under Mancini, he really has to be Kompany's partner throughtout the run in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.