I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

Mate, it would not suprise me one bit if this Choudrey fella was a complete set up by the govt. and media to sell more papers and stir things up, its a fukin big cartoon mate. Now then, what if the like of me and you walked down town with placards sayin' stop the killin' of women and children in Afgahnistan? we would be called liberal twats and traitors but we know this is not correct and the said innocents are just that, innocent. Cue the "well they was innocent on 11/9", look closer to home and you will see where the real evil twats are, try that shithole that they call the houses of parliament, i personally can't believe there has been no revolt or uprising of some descript against these spineless nobodies, maybe its the dumbing down shite that they put in the food and water that we eat, like Flouride. Do not resist, do not resist,come quietly! how about fuk off. ( sorry for the beef btw, and peace)[/quote]

Buzzer, get a grip man. Do you really think this is a set up or are you just trying to be "alternative and controversial" as for revolts and uprising - are you Wolfie Smith in disguise?

They should give the paras leave and send them in. Would never see them trying that shit again.

Fucking scum they should be hanged.

Ronnie the Rep said:
Mate, it would not suprise me one bit if this Choudrey fella was a complete set up by the govt. and media to sell more papers and stir things up, its a fukin big cartoon mate. Now then, what if the like of me and you walked down town with placards sayin' stop the killin' of women and children in Afgahnistan? we would be called liberal twats and traitors but we know this is not correct and the said innocents are just that, innocent. Cue the "well they was innocent on 11/9", look closer to home and you will see where the real evil twats are, try that shithole that they call the houses of parliament, i personally can't believe there has been no revolt or uprising of some descript against these spineless nobodies, maybe its the dumbing down shite that they put in the food and water that we eat, like Flouride. Do not resist, do not resist,come quietly! how about fuk off. ( sorry for the beef btw, and peace)

Buzzer, get a grip man. Do you really think this is a set up or are you just trying to be "alternative and controversial" as for revolts and uprising - are you Wolfie Smith in disguise?[/quote]

Well hello Ronald, i was gonna say jonni van der rep, well there was a dutch player with the name rep in it, maybe am wrong? again? but i must say that if you are actualy rippin' People off with Vans then stop it,please,bein' a rep 'n' that(not me btw), behave any road. the answer to your question is this, this is not a wind up and it wouldnt suprise me if they planted this twat into the domain of us so- called rational people,after all they've had us all hoodwinked, more than bloody once.

buzzer1 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Mate, it would not suprise me one bit if this Choudrey fella was a complete set up by the govt. and media to sell more papers and stir things up, its a fukin big cartoon mate. Now then, what if the like of me and you walked down town with placards sayin' stop the killin' of women and children in Afgahnistan? we would be called liberal twats and traitors but we know this is not correct and the said innocents are just that, innocent. Cue the "well they was innocent on 11/9", look closer to home and you will see where the real evil twats are, try that shithole that they call the houses of parliament, i personally can't believe there has been no revolt or uprising of some descript against these spineless nobodies, maybe its the dumbing down shite that they put in the food and water that we eat, like Flouride. Do not resist, do not resist,come quietly! how about fuk off. ( sorry for the beef btw, and peace)

Buzzer, get a grip man. Do you really think this is a set up or are you just trying to be "alternative and controversial" as for revolts and uprising - are you Wolfie Smith in disguise?

Well hello Ronald, i was gonna say jonni van der rep, well there was a dutch player with the name rep in it, maybe am wrong? again? but i must say that if you are actualy rippin' People off with Vans then stop it,please,bein' a rep 'n' that(not me btw), behave any road. the answer to your question is this, this is not a wind up and it wouldnt suprise me if they planted this twat into the domain of us so- called rational people,after all they've had us all hoodwinked, more than bloody once.[/quote]

Buzzer1 the Alex Jones of Bluemoon ;)

]

Buzzer1 the Alex Jones of Bluemoon ;)[/quote]

Dunno about that mate, i just trust none of the bstards, peddling their lies and propaganda and hoodwinkin' the whole world and gettin' away with it, well to some they are anyway.

buzzer1 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Well hello Ronald, i was gonna say jonni van der rep, well there was a dutch player with the name rep in it, maybe am wrong? again? but i must say that if you are actualy rippin' People off with Vans then stop it,please,bein' a rep 'n' that(not me btw), behave any road. the answer to your question is this, this is not a wind up and it wouldnt suprise me if they planted this twat into the domain of us so- called rational people,after all they've had us all hoodwinked, more than bloody once.

Ronnie, i admit to the charge of being in possesion of a bottle of brandy when i wrote the above post, as i had booked the afternoon and day after the derby off so was a shame to waste a lash up. At the time i knew what i was saying even though the whole world didnt(again) but there was no harm meant mate although i thoroughly stand by my views on the question that you posed.

PS, i only just got to post this as my computer crashed and am borrowin' me mates atm until payday. Cheers mate.

*bump*

I guess they have done!

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Wootton-Bassett-Government-To-Ban-Radical-Islamist-Group-Al-Muhajiroun-And-Others/Article/201001215519644?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_2&lid=ARTICLE_15519644_Wootton_Bassett%3A_Government_To_Ban_Radical_Islamist_Group_Al_Muhajiroun_And_Others" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-New ... And_Others</a>

About time as well!

blueinsa said:
*bump*

I guess they have done!

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Wootton-Bassett-Government-To-Ban-Radical-Islamist-Group-Al-Muhajiroun-And-Others/Article/201001215519644?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_2&lid=ARTICLE_15519644_Wootton_Bassett%3A_Government_To_Ban_Radical_Islamist_Group_Al_Muhajiroun_And_Others" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-New ... And_Others</a>

About time as well!

It's never "about time" to outlaw freedom of speech, you twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.