I Know It’s Over

Even if, by some quirk of fate, it is over, I got to see my team win the treble, win the domestic grand slam, score the record number of goals and get the record number of points. Something no other team's fans in history have ever seen. It has been a privilege..
This. And this is what separates us Blues from Rags and the coach trashers.
We have no sense of entitlement and are there for the good times as well as the not so good.

This. And this is what separates us Blues from Rags and the coach trashers.
We have no sense of entitlement and are there for the good times as well as the not so good.
unfortunately a sense of entitlement is starting to creep in with some and some that should know better.

Thankfully the majority are grateful of what we have witnessed and keep the faith after all 6 points behind the first week of december is fuck all to worry about

Last edited:
once Vinny is sacked by christmas bring him in as a motivational speaker andnget ferdy over.

I think the dressing room speaches in times of need of the last few years shown on inside city from the likes of VK, Ferdy and Gundo may be big loss too

Interestingly enough the opta analyst model still gives us the highest chance of winning the league of anybody.

City 53.9
Arsenal 22.9
Liverpool 20.7

The way I look at it we lost five games last year and had 5 draws. In theory we still have an opportunity to replicate that win total. We have dug a hole, but we aren’t dead yet.

Interestingly enough the opta analyst model still gives us the highest chance of winning the league of anybody.

City 53.9
Arsenal 22.9
Liverpool 20.7

The way I look at it we lost five games last year and had 5 draws. In theory we still have an opportunity to replicate that win total. We have dug a hole, but we aren’t dead yet.
Becaise bar villa, every gale we have dropped points we should have had dead and burried by half time.

As muchcas we can say defensively we are conceding , we have, as with every year before chroatmas failed to put away a lot of.chances, we should have been 4 or 5 clear of both liverpool and spurs long before a lte goal was an issie for us.

foden, berny, nines, grealish, kovacic, doku whoever plays attackong midfield all need to now take up the goal scoring responsibility lost from kev/gundo/mahrez previous seasons

Foden and berny do when played in the middle tbf but shifting them about isn't helping, even as adaptable as they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.