Ice Hockey | Player arrested for manslaughter following death of Adam Johnson (P18)

Which is the issue with the did he mean it, did he mean it a little bit, a lot or not at all analysis.

I think maybe the more relevant question is did he have any control over it at that point. And even that might make little difference in the end.
Oh he definitely meant to leave something on him and that’s why he’ll spend time at His Majesty’s pleasure.

WHAT IS INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER?​

Involuntary manslaughter is defined as an individual who has committed an unlawful killing without an intention to cause grievous bodily harm or kill the victim, causing the death by recklessness or gross negligence instead.

In this case, recklessness is defined as committing an unlawful or dangerous act whilst showing disregard to the potential consequences.

I always assumed they used safety gear to make this kind of incident impossible.
So this shithead has flung his blades at someone knowing the neck is not protected

That's fuckin evil illegal or not

WHAT IS INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER?​

Involuntary manslaughter is defined as an individual who has committed an unlawful killing without an intention to cause grievous bodily harm or kill the victim, causing the death by recklessness or gross negligence instead.

In this case, recklessness is defined as committing an unlawful or dangerous act whilst showing disregard to the potential consequences.
Yep. Under that definition should be a video of the incident as I think they describe each other perfectly.

Oh he definitely meant to leave something on him and that’s why he’ll spend time at His Majesty’s pleasure.

How do you know, just out of interest? I am not arguing the opposite btw, I honestly don't know or even have a view that I feel I can back with any seriousness.

As you say elsewhere, might not make much if any difference to the outcome, of a manslaughter charge.

How do you know, just out of interest? I am not arguing the opposite btw, I honestly don't know or even have a view that I feel I can back with any seriousness.

As you say elsewhere, might not make much if any difference to the outcome, of a manslaughter charge.
Does it matter if he did?

I guess we’re back to when does an accident become involuntary manslaughter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.