If ever I needed reminding why I'm proud to be a Blue!

Loads of plastic Mancs based in Bradford giving it large last night lowest of the fooking low.Reminded the cunts had UTD not dominated over the last 20 odd years these ad fookers would be wearing any top going.Lets jut say there comebacks where weak and poor.

Matter of time my friends the red nosed twat is bricking it and he knows that his empire is about to crumble :) think about it lads see how far you have come i a short space of time and how the pissed up Scot is backtracking on all his pre season statements.

DavidChubs said:
I wish I'd had a camera with me last night so you all could have seen this. Was walking back down chester road after the game. On the opposite side of the road to the KFC & Harry Ramsdens there was a burger van set just back from the road. In the middle of all the signs for burgers etc was a big sign saying ' WE ACCEPT EUROS'. It's still making me laugh now.

PMSL.... Really!! That is so funny!!

I love being a BLUE and I thank my lucky stars my dad took me to Main Road when I was a wee nipper, because at that time United had done the "Double Double" and almost everyone in my school being red it was close to being my colour (Glory hunting kids) but then my dad took me to Main Road an experience that would make my colour Blue forever (even tho we didn’t win lol) and after last night I am still so happy about that fact!!

City played with spirit and dedication last night and Tevez was indeed like a man possessed!! Him a Craig Bellamy played with so much passion it was hard to be disappointed after the match.

I say Roll on the FA cup!!!

xxx

Walking down Chester Road last night after the game when I came across a group of Chinese people with a fold up map fully open all huddled round looking bemused and pointing in all directions. I was gonna say something, but just burst out laughing at them, which made them even more bemused. It really cheered me up :)

DavidChubs said:
I wish I'd had a camera with me last night so you all could have seen this. Was walking back down chester road after the game. On the opposite side of the road to the KFC & Harry Ramsdens there was a burger van set just back from the road. In the middle of all the signs for burgers etc was a big sign saying ' WE ACCEPT EUROS'. It's still making me laugh now.

we have irish fans too

CTID1988 said:
Fletcher_Defender said:
we reach finals a lot its second nature.

i like to see what straws you're all clutching this morning. some sensible posts on here, but there is some deluded ones that make me laugh.

Enjoy it mate. The sighs of relief around the ground last night were deafening, i take it you was at the game...

i take it you was at the game...
=========================
Course he wasn't... And I'll bet a £10 for charity...

Bcfcgaza said:
Loads of plastic Mancs based in Bradford giving it large last night lowest of the fooking low.Reminded the cunts had UTD not dominated over the last 20 odd years these ad fookers would be wearing any top going.Lets jut say there comebacks where weak and poor.

Matter of time my friends the red nosed twat is bricking it and he knows that his empire is about to crumble :) think about it lads see how far you have come i a short space of time and how the pissed up Scot is backtracking on all his pre season statements.

always makes me laugh the amount of rags in yorkshire.
arent yorkshire people supposed to dislike mancs/lancastrians?
i deliver round hull every weekend and it always makes me chuckle when you see coaches full of rags leaving hull, especially when their home town team are playing the fuckers!

LoL so true but fans are too harsh on Asian supporters, I mean just because they are Chinese this means they aren't from Manchester? They could of lived around here for years, I mean doesn't the city have its own ChinaTown?

They will see light and support City when they realise its quicker to COMS than to go outside of manchester to watch their football.

The pubs around here were packed last night, most of them with filth in though - hmm wasn't they playing at home?

There are some half decent comments on here, but are some of you that deluded that you think your perfect?

And yes I am a 'Rag'

If you want to talk about scum, why don't we talk about aeroplane signs and Munich?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.