Insanity work-out

murtaz said:
...So weird seeing this today
Ive been running (6-9k per day) and eating nowt for weeks (fruit for lunch-no carbs at all in the evenings-no sugar & no alcohol) but dont seem to be losing anything!!!Nightmare
I saw this on telly this morning and it looked interesting, but i thought it was the usual informercial bollocks. But seeing this thread from reasonable liked minded people (not cheesy stupid yanks) has made me think twice about it.
Can anyone pm me the vid/link. I dont have £200 but i do have knackered tendons from running on cracked pavements! Also how the hell do you nkeep on top of the food from just a video? It sounds like you have to take a degree in 'foody-ology' to know what the fuck your eating??
Any help from anyone will be massively appreciated. Ive tried everything now and need to get in shape badly. Thanks all

The program comes with recipes. I have pm'd you

murtaz said:
Ive been running (6-9k per day) and eating nowt for weeks (fruit for lunch-no carbs at all in the evenings-no sugar & no alcohol) but dont seem to be losing anything!!!Nightmare
I saw this on telly this morning and it looked interesting, but i thought it was the usual informercial bollocks. But seeing this thread from reasonable liked minded people (not cheesy stupid yanks) has made me think twice about it.
Can anyone pm me the vid/link. I dont have £200 but i do have knackered tendons from running on cracked pavements! Also how the hell do you nkeep on top of the food from just a video? It sounds like you have to take a degree in 'foody-ology' to know what the fuck your eating??
Any help from anyone will be massively appreciated. Ive tried everything now and need to get in shape badly. Thanks all

How many days a week? I think you have hit a wall thats why I always switch up my training. After a while the body just adapts and decides "hmmm I am used to this so I will not burn any more fat." You have to trick it to think that it needs to burn fat. This means smaller meals more frequently, changing training patterns every 6/8 weeks. The right amount of rest so muscles can rebuild and the right nutrients for your body.

bobmcfc said:
murtaz said:

The program comes with recipes. I have pm'd you

Absolute legend - thanks for that so much :)

didactic said:
murtaz said:

How many days a week? I think you have hit a wall thats why I always switch up my training. After a while the body just adapts and decides "hmmm I am used to this so I will not burn any more fat." You have to trick it to think that it needs to burn fat. This means smaller meals more frequently, changing training patterns every 6/8 weeks. The right amount of rest so muscles can rebuild and the right nutrients for your body.

6 days per week recently. I think your totally right there mate-I know nothing about fitness and have just made my own fucked up regime from bits i have picked up when in failed gym memberships. Im going to give this a good go and see how i get on. I love getting a sweat on and the fact you can do in your house is great. Thanks for the advice. Hopefully a new start!

Cardio Power and Resistance done. Starting to get stronger towards the end of the workouts which I had hoped for. Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs tomorrow. Going to swap Cardio Abs with Insane Abs and see how that goes. Also saw you can swap Core Cardio and Balance in recovery week to Max Interval Sports Training which I'm going to do. All my body is changing and have the top 4 abs through but the little bit of belly and side fat is still there :-(

Rosler1985 said:
Cardio Power and Resistance done. Starting to get stronger towards the end of the workouts which I had hoped for. Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs tomorrow. Going to swap Cardio Abs with Insane Abs and see how that goes. Also saw you can swap Core Cardio and Balance in recovery week to Max Interval Sports Training which I'm going to do. All my body is changing and have the top 4 abs through but the little bit of belly and side fat is still there :-(

Max interval sports is the best one, IMO. It's an hour, and IIRC, you don't repeat anything, you just do new move after new move. Top stuff.

I have read through most of this thread.....and I am intrigued and have some questions.

I was reasonably fit 5 or 6 years ago. Half marathons in sub 1.45 etc and didn't carry mush weight.

I now do bugger all and have developed a gut.

Thing is I am now 45 and is this a wise thing to jump straight into ?

If you guys think so can some one PM me with the revelant info......????

Cheers in advance.

Tony Adcock said:
I have read through most of this thread.....and I am intrigued and have some questions.

I was reasonably fit 5 or 6 years ago. Half marathons in sub 1.45 etc and didn't carry mush weight.

I now do bugger all and have developed a gut.

Thing is I am now 45 and is this a wise thing to jump straight into ?

If you guys think so can some one PM me with the revelant info......????

Cheers in advance.

You'll be fine with this, Its fucking hard but basically your just doing what you can do. there will be times where you need a rest and they are still going on the screen, you just have a short break the key is to start again as soon as you can and push yourself as far as you can go.
thats how i see it.

put 'insanity workout' into youtube and there are loads of before and after vids with some right fatties on it so i rekon if you have the drive, anyone can follow it.

For the link info Bobs your man/woman

Like the guy on the other page. Really struggling to work out this whole diet business.

My fitness is improving and I am confident I will see changes but if you don't have a good diet it will be all wasted.

Does anyone here have any more knowledge about diets and nutrition etc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.